Nexxushost Forums

General Category => Politika & Bans Appeal => Topic started by: CherryBerry on August 11, 2015, 06:36:25 PM

Title: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 11, 2015, 06:36:25 PM
Let's keep going instead of silencing us. New thread, no derailing.

Where the fuck is your proof that I am who you think I am.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Crest on August 11, 2015, 06:38:24 PM
Yeah, locked thread with no reasoning behind it - real class act.

18:34:02 [Fairwind] Topic locked.

18:34:15 [Fairwind] The topic is locked now.

Good luck, Cherry.  Seems you're actually dealing with some sort of corruption rather than just ignorance.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 11, 2015, 06:39:04 PM
Don't just 'good luck' me and leave me here. D: Halp.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Naudia on August 11, 2015, 06:39:42 PM
Let's keep going instead of silencing us. New thread, no derailing.

Where the fuck is your proof that I am who you think I am.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Naudia on August 11, 2015, 06:41:28 PM
Yeah, locked thread with no reasoning behind it - real class act.

18:34:02 [Fairwind] Topic locked.

18:34:15 [Fairwind] The topic is locked now.

Good luck, Cherry.  Seems you're actually dealing with some sort of corruption rather than just ignorance.

Don't just 'good luck' me and leave me here. D: Halp.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 11, 2015, 06:42:07 PM
@Nauds

(https://data.archive.horse/4ch/mlp/image/1417/41/1417412688239.gif)
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Ringo on August 11, 2015, 06:43:18 PM
The fact you need to make a new threat for your appeal should outright deny you the right to one. You forfeited your right to remain silent and started a shitslinging contest the likes of which hasn't been equalled since before homo-erectus evolved its way into existence.

You've made a farce of yourself, and your claim.

(http://www.saturnfans.com/photos/data/500/YOULOSE.jpg)
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 11, 2015, 06:44:22 PM
The only reason I made a second 'threat' you illiterate shit, is because the first one was locked. Let's hope I get some answers this time instead of more of the same.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Jackalope on August 11, 2015, 06:44:30 PM
@Nauds

(https://data.archive.horse/4ch/mlp/image/1417/41/1417412688239.gif)

What was that one about the pot calling the kettle black?
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: TheHarbinger on August 11, 2015, 06:45:57 PM
(http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/No+you+fool+the+bronies+were+contained+now+they+will+_aff70ce2a370e3d49220eef22e45d09a.png)
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Familiar on August 11, 2015, 06:50:06 PM
So long as this thread remains on topic and does not include matters that devolved the previous one you may continue. Otherwise make another thread to discuss the issue concerning Ezekiel.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 11, 2015, 06:50:41 PM
I've been trying to keep the thread on track - but people continue derailing it. I'm waiting for that proof you don't have, Familiar.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 11, 2015, 07:20:07 PM
And... silence.

Gotta love how people go quiet when they have no proof of anything.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Crest on August 11, 2015, 07:31:38 PM
And... silence.

Gotta love how people go quiet when they have no proof of anything.

Make sure to repost the points on why their excuse doesn't work in any vaguely civilized justice system, between both me and Kade.

Though I'm sure that's going to be blamed on some conspiracy about me and Kade being friends, even though I had a fallout with one of my own friends from telling her I wasn't going to hang out with someone who was being his cumdumpster.  But details and accuracy are irrelevant around here.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Jackalope on August 11, 2015, 07:51:11 PM
And... silence.

Gotta love how people go quiet when they have no proof of anything.

Make sure to repost the points on why their excuse doesn't work in any vaguely civilized justice system, between both me and Kade.

Though I'm sure that's going to be blamed on some conspiracy about me and Kade being friends, even though I had a fallout with one of my own friends from telling her I wasn't going to hang out with someone who was being his cumdumpster.  But details and accuracy are irrelevant around here.

All issues aside, I was wondering how long it would take before Minerva decided it was necessary for her to be the center of attention again. Lel.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 11, 2015, 08:01:25 PM
This isn't about her. Or you. I'm just in here waiting for proof, Jackalope. If you want to shitpost, go in the other thread.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Crest on August 11, 2015, 08:50:11 PM
And... silence.

Gotta love how people go quiet when they have no proof of anything.

Make sure to repost the points on why their excuse doesn't work in any vaguely civilized justice system, between both me and Kade.

Though I'm sure that's going to be blamed on some conspiracy about me and Kade being friends, even though I had a fallout with one of my own friends from telling her I wasn't going to hang out with someone who was being his cumdumpster.  But details and accuracy are irrelevant around here.

All issues aside, I was wondering how long it would take before Minerva decided it was necessary for her to be the center of attention again. Lel.

No, this is just the tactic you fools have been using all along.  That's so far the only comment I've made about myself.  Go take your shitposts elsewhere. Like the lounge.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Kade on August 12, 2015, 06:11:46 AM
reddit, imgur, tumblr, etc. these are also sites where enormous community-spanning clusterfucks and implosions are insanely common.

it is true that on most websites you don't get to face your accuser or see any evidence against you.

but you do get to know why you were booted, or why your thread was shut down, etc. "harrassment" "verbal abuse" "racism" "pornography" whatever.

but the reason why you don't get to know or face your accuser is an issue of economies of scale. with websites that see THAT MUCH traffic, it's impossible to let you know who every single person that reported you was. it could be hundreds of people. its impossible to let you cross examine. or to show you all the proof they sent in their reports.

but these sites also have a far greater infrastructure to verify claims made in reports. the ability to investigate problems on these sites is way greater. they don't have to rely on hearsay, although they do rely on crowdreporting to know where to look. so for systemic reasons, the average user is far more certain that a boot or shutdown is 'legit' on these other sites when compared to TK.

its also worth mentioning that these sites do not act on small issues. the mods don't bat an eye at a few reports. they only get involved when the reports from the community reach some statistically significant tipping point.

these websites also don't give a single fuck if you register a new account or use a proxy to get back in. they assume that having to rebuild your spot in the community, losing whatever stars and points you built up on your old name, or whatever was punishment enough.

also, let's face it, the staff on massively successful websites is usually more active/attentive, more experienced, more professional, and in a lot of cases better paid (lol) than tk's staff.

tl;dr
comparing tk justice to how justice is administered on other "successful" websites is fucking asinine.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Rom Spaceknight on August 12, 2015, 11:30:15 AM
reddit, imgur, tumblr, etc. these are also sites where enormous community-spanning clusterfucks and implosions are insanely common.

it is true that on most websites you don't get to face your accuser or see any evidence against you.

but you do get to know why you were booted, or why your thread was shut down, etc. "harrassment" "verbal abuse" "racism" "pornography" whatever.

but the reason why you don't get to know or face your accuser is an issue of economies of scale. with websites that see THAT MUCH traffic, it's impossible to let you know who every single person that reported you was. it could be hundreds of people. its impossible to let you cross examine. or to show you all the proof they sent in their reports.

but these sites also have a far greater infrastructure to verify claims made in reports. the ability to investigate problems on these sites is way greater. they don't have to rely on hearsay, although they do rely on crowdreporting to know where to look. so for systemic reasons, the average user is far more certain that a boot or shutdown is 'legit' on these other sites when compared to TK.

its also worth mentioning that these sites do not act on small issues. the mods don't bat an eye at a few reports. they only get involved when the reports from the community reach some statistically significant tipping point.

these websites also don't give a single fuck if you register a new account or use a proxy to get back in. they assume that having to rebuild your spot in the community, losing whatever stars and points you built up on your old name, or whatever was punishment enough.

also, let's face it, the staff on massively successful websites is usually more active/attentive, more experienced, more professional, and in a lot of cases better paid (lol) than tk's staff.

tl;dr
comparing tk justice to how justice is administered on other "successful" websites is fucking asinine.

Not to mention being able to "face your accuser" is an invitation for said accuser to be harassed and makes it less likely that people will speak up in the first place.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 12, 2015, 11:57:12 AM
It's like Crest said.

"Oh no I'm being harassed on Skype!"

-blocks harassing user-

"Oh. Well golly gee willickers, that was easier than I thunk."
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: MEGAMADMUSICIAN on August 12, 2015, 12:31:13 PM
That can actually be taken in many different ways. In that case Rom, you're implying the rights of the accuser are greater than the rights of the accused.

Harassment is bad, mmkay? I'm fairly sure most sane folks know this. Trick is, making false claims about someone is also harassment: Something that people have done, and continue to do in many systems. There is a reason why there's a process in most legal systems that do in fact try to weed out who's bullshitting and who's not: If you can just say someone is a spy and get them arrested for it, those places tend to also have reputations for having shit legal systems.

But just what is harassment? Off the top of my head, I state it as someone bothering the everlasting piss out of you, and they won't stop when you ask them to, especially if it's unwarranted. That's harassment. In this way, if you are a public figure, you must be ready to deal with some level of harassment: People are going to want to talk to you. People are going to want to insult you. People are going to want to say some of the most vile, despicable things to you. Whenever you are posting on a forum such as this, or say something on chat, or tweet something, or post something on facebook, you are acknowledging that what you just said is not out in the world, and that other people may comment about it. You are a public figure at this point. If you went to a shopping mall and started shouting racial slurs, do you expect people to come 'talk' to you? Is it harassment if they do? You're screaming offensive things in public: People are going to at least comment about it. That's not harassment: It's in a public space, and as such, it's as much of their space as it is yours.

One of the big issues sneaking up on us on the time though, is the fact that people are starting to develop a -very loose- interpretation on what harassment is, to the point that it's literally becoming a free speech issue. You talked to me about me needing to move my car? HARASSMENT! You talked to me because I punched your baby? HARASSMENT! You looked at me because I stripped naked on the subway train? HARASSMENT! If I went on facebook or twitter and said things like "Obama is a muslim communist" and "That black thug in Ferg deserved to get shot" and other inflammatory things, I fully expect to get the shit 'harassed' out of me. Not only would I deserve it, but it's because I posted it in a public place as well. Outlawing people's ability to say inflammatory things, people's ability to gossip as people WILL do (We are social creatures after all!) and say anything negative about anything will do no favors for anyone. Quite the opposite, really. Besides, I like it when shitbirds say fucked up things. They're telling me I shouldn't be anywhere near them.

That being said, an online environment is a bit more different. In this way, this is the purpose of mods: They essentially become the prosecutor, and in many cases, your accuser as well. One of the forums I go to and frequent (But don't post on) is RPG net. I do not agree with a good amount of mod decisions: but at least they -do- inform people of just why they're dong it. Still, it is very rarely a single thing that they do to get banned.

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?698051-Infraction-for-Zak-S-17%29-Permanent-Ban

Another, RPOL, is much more sane. You basically have to be a shitbird or horrific at following basic instruction to get banned from there. They got a good amount of rules, but they're very clear in their intent: Don't be a piece of shit. They also don't tend to ban on a first time offense, though this is not the issue.

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=10929&date=1439127005

Yes, these are private sites. They can ban you for not liking MLP. It's well within their legal rights to do so.

That being said, it becomes another issue entirely when things that do actually break laws, or come close to it, become involved. They drop that shit faster than a cooking hand grenade. Getting the authorities up on your site minding your business is not anything that anyone wants. And they tend to take things involving kids very seriously. It's quite simply, bad Juju for everyone involved, so the best thing to do is to get that crap as far away from the site as possible.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Crest on August 12, 2015, 05:52:43 PM
That can actually be taken in many different ways. In that case Rom, you're implying the rights of the accuser are greater than the rights of the accused.

Harassment is bad, mmkay? I'm fairly sure most sane folks know this. Trick is, making false claims about someone is also harassment: Something that people have done, and continue to do in many systems. There is a reason why there's a process in most legal systems that do in fact try to weed out who's bullshitting and who's not: If you can just say someone is a spy and get them arrested for it, those places tend to also have reputations for having shit legal systems.

But just what is harassment? Off the top of my head, I state it as someone bothering the everlasting piss out of you, and they won't stop when you ask them to, especially if it's unwarranted. That's harassment. In this way, if you are a public figure, you must be ready to deal with some level of harassment: People are going to want to talk to you. People are going to want to insult you. People are going to want to say some of the most vile, despicable things to you. Whenever you are posting on a forum such as this, or say something on chat, or tweet something, or post something on facebook, you are acknowledging that what you just said is not out in the world, and that other people may comment about it. You are a public figure at this point. If you went to a shopping mall and started shouting racial slurs, do you expect people to come 'talk' to you? Is it harassment if they do? You're screaming offensive things in public: People are going to at least comment about it. That's not harassment: It's in a public space, and as such, it's as much of their space as it is yours.

One of the big issues sneaking up on us on the time though, is the fact that people are starting to develop a -very loose- interpretation on what harassment is, to the point that it's literally becoming a free speech issue. You talked to me about me needing to move my car? HARASSMENT! You talked to me because I punched your baby? HARASSMENT! You looked at me because I stripped naked on the subway train? HARASSMENT! If I went on facebook or twitter and said things like "Obama is a muslim communist" and "That black thug in Ferg deserved to get shot" and other inflammatory things, I fully expect to get the shit 'harassed' out of me. Not only would I deserve it, but it's because I posted it in a public place as well. Outlawing people's ability to say inflammatory things, people's ability to gossip as people WILL do (We are social creatures after all!) and say anything negative about anything will do no favors for anyone. Quite the opposite, really. Besides, I like it when shitbirds say fucked up things. They're telling me I shouldn't be anywhere near them.

That being said, an online environment is a bit more different. In this way, this is the purpose of mods: They essentially become the prosecutor, and in many cases, your accuser as well. One of the forums I go to and frequent (But don't post on) is RPG net. I do not agree with a good amount of mod decisions: but at least they -do- inform people of just why they're dong it. Still, it is very rarely a single thing that they do to get banned.

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?698051-Infraction-for-Zak-S-17%29-Permanent-Ban

Another, RPOL, is much more sane. You basically have to be a shitbird or horrific at following basic instruction to get banned from there. They got a good amount of rules, but they're very clear in their intent: Don't be a piece of shit. They also don't tend to ban on a first time offense, though this is not the issue.

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=10929&date=1439127005

Yes, these are private sites. They can ban you for not liking MLP. It's well within their legal rights to do so.

That being said, it becomes another issue entirely when things that do actually break laws, or come close to it, become involved. They drop that shit faster than a cooking hand grenade. Getting the authorities up on your site minding your business is not anything that anyone wants. And they tend to take things involving kids very seriously. It's quite simply, bad Juju for everyone involved, so the best thing to do is to get that crap as far away from the site as possible.


Yeah, this harassment thing goes way too far with people.  Zeke gets talked about on an applicable thread and left alone in chat, he claims he feels harassed.  Meanwhile, for the last twenty four hours there have been people in TK not only shit talking me constantly in chat, but trying to drag my real life into it (while inherently having every aspect of it wrong, but trying). Apparently they think anyone that disagrees with them is me at this point, and that warrants dragging my name into the mud.  "I Smack Women" shittalked Ave about being demoted - apparently that was me.  Ave comes out saying I've been "attacking" him for two weeks.  That's funny, because I made one passive comment two weeks ago and his name didn't come out of my mouth since while he ranted and raved and bitched about me those two weeks and claimed he ran my chat - while the users themselves were asking me to demote him to protect them.  Other people I've never even MET are word-of-mouthing shit about CPS (which is categorically untrue), my ex being abusive (which is true but they have the info on it wrong), the fight I got in with my roommate (anyone who was on skype video with me knows that everything they're spewing is wrong), and literally anything else they can to try to bitch about the fact that... I'm dead set on getting Zeke's disreputable ass off this site.

This is legitimately what they're reducing to.  I'm sure I COULD pass it as a hate campaign, but I'm honestly not sitting here bitching "HARASSMENT"; and I sure as hell ain't one of those people like Zeke that just goes around mercilessly harassing everyone.  The idea that he's calling harassment that has stayed strictly in this thread until a few people watching this debate get absolutely sick of their shit and comment is beyond warped.

Just face the music that you wrote for yourself, dude.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Averus on August 12, 2015, 08:56:02 PM
Quote
Ave comes out saying I've been "attacking" him for two weeks.

You have been. Anybody and everybody who will listen to you. I'm a sociopath, a pathological liar, I eat babies.

Quote
That's funny, because I made one passive comment two weeks ago and his name didn't come out of my mouth since while he ranted and raved and bitched about me those two weeks and claimed he ran my chat - while the users themselves were asking me to demote him to protect them.

That's why I keep getting messages from people telling me you're saying all kinds of evil shit and spreading rumors for no reason, right? I've mostly laughed that off, but unlike you, when I have something to say about someone, I say it openly. If your users needed protection from me, why didn't I just /ban * Cherish and all her friends when they came to Szu? Or all those times over the last several months that Chef pissed me or Sary off? I even had Sary straight up ask me to do it and I told her no, because I'm better than that. But you act like I'm supposed to be upset about not being an admin in your dinky little chat and when I don't take you seriously, suddenly I'm an evil bastard and the poor innocent users need protection from me, despite the fact I purposely withheld from doing anything to them.

Yea, OK. Sure.

Quote
I'm dead set on getting Zeke's disreputable ass off this site.

Thanks for making that clear. You're not relevant, you're not important, you don't have a cause, so you're making one up. You've been pulling the ALL THE STAFF ARE CORRUPTORZ shit since CC, when it used to be true. I don't particularly like the tK staff, I don't really talk to them, and I have issues with Familiar in particular, mostly that I don't trust her. But I don't act like the keep is the center of the universe and try to pretend that a private website is the pinnacle of democracy and needs to be defended with blood, sweat and tears, either.

It's a roleplay chat room.

It's not a big deal.

It's not important.

You're not important.

Cherish isn't important.

Fuck, even Zeke isn't important.

You have your own chat room, with blackjack and hookers. if TK is such a huge problem for you, do something with it. The only thing you've done with that universe is your failure of a book on Amazon. The reviews for that are fucking hilarious, by the way.

Peace out, have fun with your meaningless internet crusade. You've gone off the deep end just like you told me you were afraid you would when you were a teenager. I feel sorry for you.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Riker on August 12, 2015, 09:05:06 PM
Redirect to put us back onto CherryBerry's topic, instead of the storm of everything else, there are other topics open for that.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Crest on August 12, 2015, 09:09:28 PM
So... you're entirely wrong, but okay.

The only time I responded to you and called you a sociopath was when you came at me over one.  Passive.  Comment.  I haven't said shit about it.  YOU continue to bring this up.  If other people are saying shit that's on /them/.  You, on the other hand, are obsessed with fighting a ghost that isn't there, isn't even haunting you and is somewhere chilling in the afterlife bahamas.

No, I'm not important.  But I can make a point.

No, Cherry isn't important, all I said is Cherry deserves to see the logs and the system is broken.

No, Zeke isn't important, and he should be gone.

This is irrelevent arguing.

Oh, those reviews, you mean the ones written by buttburned TKers that are so proud of it that they went around rooms spamming it for shits? The bad reviews that only come from the unverified purchases, as opposed to the good ones from verified purchases?

Seriously.  You say I need to get lives, but that's sad as hell.

Whether or not you think you were seen as a threat in the chat, you were, and so you were removed.  Period.

This really has nothing to do with anything.  You're just distracting at this point.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Riker on August 12, 2015, 09:12:13 PM
Redirect to put us back onto CherryBerry's topic, instead of the storm of everything else, there are other topics open for that.

I've been trying to keep the thread on track - but people continue derailing it. I'm waiting for that proof you don't have, Familiar.

Please. This. (Sorry for the repost, but this SHOULD be the subject of this topic.)
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 12, 2015, 09:12:59 PM
You should be saying that to Ave, not Crest. But you're right, in the end.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: MEGAMADMUSICIAN on August 12, 2015, 09:13:49 PM
Obviously, in my sleep, I've stumbled into some sort of alternate bizarro universe where pedophilia is ok.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Vivi on August 13, 2015, 03:59:47 AM
At this point we've reached a consensus that the evidence we have available to us shows you are Nazu and have been previously banned.

No, we will not be showing you this evidence as that will simply encourage yourself, and other ban-evaders we end up catching in the same manner, how to avoid detection from some of the more effective methods we use to verify identities.

As far as the staff are concerned this thread is done. If it gets out of hand it will be locked.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Kade on August 13, 2015, 05:22:14 AM
At this point we've reached a consensus that the evidence we have available to us shows you are Nazu and have been previously banned.

No, we will not be showing you this evidence as that will simply encourage yourself, and other ban-evaders we end up catching in the same manner, how to avoid detection from some of the more effective methods we use to verify identities.

As far as the staff are concerned this thread is done. If it gets out of hand it will be locked.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Kuntka on August 13, 2015, 07:04:32 PM
MFW reading this incredibly cringey ass thread

niggas acting like the French Revolution is over the horizon

(http://i.imgur.com/m0M3V2r.gif)
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 13, 2015, 07:07:02 PM
And the "most fitting username" award goes to...
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Kuntka on August 13, 2015, 07:07:38 PM
And the "most fitting username" award goes to...

IS....IS IT ME? WHAT DO I WIN

Seriously, this is a hot ass mess. FOH
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 13, 2015, 07:12:10 PM
It wouldn't be such a mess if people would get better proof.

Honestly, it's as easy as getting Nazu and I both on skype and making us turn on video at the same time.  :-\

And before you say "impossible, you're the same person"

we're really not. And we can fucking prove it. Jesus christ you people.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Some Idiot on August 14, 2015, 06:23:47 PM
It wouldn't be such a mess if people would get better proof.

Honestly, it's as easy as getting Nazu and I both on skype and making us turn on video at the same time.  :-\

And before you say "impossible, you're the same person"

we're really not. And we can fucking prove it. Jesus christ you people.

That would mean someone actually gave a shit about you nerds, when it's clear no one has, because there's been like 3 threads of shitslinging and pedophile apologia.

Ban OP, gas thread, shoot all posters
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 14, 2015, 08:05:47 PM
-insert snark here-

Okay.

Anywho. I can set something up where Nazu and I can both give live video proof that we're not the same person. Would that appease the globals enough? I have Vivi on Skype, and I assume he can give the yes-or-no.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Averus on August 14, 2015, 09:12:34 PM
Quote
Anywho. I can set something up where Nazu and I can both give live video proof that we're not the same person. Would that appease the globals enough? I have Vivi on Skype, and I assume he can give the yes-or-no.

Cuz you totally haven't had time to convince someone to pretend to be Nazu and don't have a history of coercion and blackmail to get what you want, right? You're just so trustworthy.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 14, 2015, 09:22:06 PM
Cuz you totally haven't had time to convince someone to pretend to be Nazu and don't have a history of coercion and blackmail to get what you want, right? You're just so trustworthy.

The amount of straws being grasped at. Omg.

Ave, please take you, your Dora alter-ego and all the rest and sod off, you sociopathic, paranoid horse-hoof.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Averus on August 14, 2015, 11:39:09 PM
Guessing you don't know what "ad hominem" means.

If "horse-hoof" is the best you can come up with, you really need more practice.

And to top it all off... the only people who think I'm a sociopath are you and Min. In other words, the people who don't like me.

I also note you're unable to deny what I said.

PS: Being this salty because Dora wouldn't be friends with you after you acted like a shitlord is unbecoming
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 14, 2015, 11:57:28 PM
I'm denying what you said because that's the farthest reaching thing I've read in a long while.

Keep trying.

PS: Bitching and moaning this loud because you got exiled from "min's clubhouse" is unbecoming, and no matter what you say it's up to the mods to make a decison, not you or I.

;D
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Averus on August 15, 2015, 12:21:19 AM
Haven't said a single thing about Szurane, besides laughing at it.

Besides, we have the Gardens now. Szurane can continue standing abandoned - not my problem anymore.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Crest on August 15, 2015, 11:37:03 AM
And to top it all off... the only people who think I'm a sociopath are you and Min.

And the entire Skype call you were in, and you were so self-absorbed in that it went right over your head that one of the occupants even snarkily said "please, continue to tell me more about yourself." - which you then did. The word "sociopath" didn't even start from me, it started from them.  "Can that dude even make a sentence without self referencing?" "That was the most awkward call I was ever in." "Dude what the hell was that?" "That, my friends, is what we call a sociopath."

Quote from: Averus
Szurane can continue standing abandoned

You know it's really funny.  When it suits you, you brag about helping the users there.  When you lose italics, suddenly it's totally been abandoned this whole time.  Maybe you were just helping your alter egos.

Anyone notice both the Sanctum and Lost Garden are still totally abandoned too despite the giant influx of lazy loungers? That was a whole two days where you felt empowered again, wasn't it? Oh wait, as we speak, there's suddenly a whole four users there, including yourself.  Not like the 12 users Szurane had on the other day without needing some spitfire kneejerk reaction to realizing your room on TK is under surveillance.

The delusional salt is real, guiz.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: TheHarbinger on August 15, 2015, 11:52:23 AM
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-H4JqD17hrdw/UdsktABYkPI/AAAAAAAARYk/TSdi5owkZFA/s1600/wtf2.gif)

A sociopath being proud of a site of rejects. What is the world coming to?
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: TheHarbinger on August 15, 2015, 11:55:38 AM
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-H4JqD17hrdw/UdsktABYkPI/AAAAAAAARYk/TSdi5owkZFA/s1600/wtf2.gif)

A sociopath being proud of a site of rejects. What is the world coming to?

Actually, wait. That totally makes sense.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Crest on August 15, 2015, 11:56:30 AM
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-H4JqD17hrdw/UdsktABYkPI/AAAAAAAARYk/TSdi5owkZFA/s1600/wtf2.gif)

A sociopath being proud of a site of rejects. What is the world coming to?

Actually, wait. That totally makes sense.

I f'kin died.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Averus on August 15, 2015, 01:48:42 PM
Quote
You know it's really funny.  When it suits you, you brag about helping the users there.  When you lose italics, suddenly it's totally been abandoned this whole time.  Maybe you were just helping your alter egos.

Yeah why would people suddenly stop using Szurane when you start acting the way you have been?

What a mystery.

Oh and if you wanna talk numbers? Szurane has zero people in it, and the most that've logged in there the last two days is 2-4 users. Last night at three in the morning we had 14 people in the Gardens, and the only reason we don't have more is that I've been asking them not to give the URL out yet.

Your skype chats are an echo chamber for your own egotism, of course your friends agree with you. You have no idea what the fuck confirmation bias even is.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Crest on August 15, 2015, 02:09:02 PM
Quote
You know it's really funny.  When it suits you, you brag about helping the users there.  When you lose italics, suddenly it's totally been abandoned this whole time.  Maybe you were just helping your alter egos.

Yeah why would people suddenly stop using Szurane when you start acting the way you have been?

What a mystery.

Oh and if you wanna talk numbers? Szurane has zero people in it, and the most that've logged in there the last two days is 2-4 users. Last night at three in the morning we had 14 people in the Gardens, and the only reason we don't have more is that I've been asking them not to give the URL out yet.

Your skype chats are an echo chamber for your own egotism, of course your friends agree with you. You have no idea what the fuck confirmation bias even is.

No, that's just it.  People are there.  At the moment? No.  Just like Lost Garden was empty for most of the day.  Also, inherently incorrect.  12 two days ago.  Thing is? "The way I'm acting"? You're basically assuming the people from Szurane don't agree with it.  Which is also inherently wrong.

Yes. "My" Skype chats are an echo chamber for my egotism.  I didn't say those things, they did.  Do you even read, bro? Your head is an echo chamber for your ego.  Nothing more, nothing less.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Averus on August 15, 2015, 02:29:26 PM
Quote
You're basically assuming the people from Szurane don't agree with it.  Which is also inherently wrong.

Oh you mean all the same people who hang out with you on your skype chats? lol

You're funny
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Crest on August 15, 2015, 02:43:44 PM
Quote
You're basically assuming the people from Szurane don't agree with it.  Which is also inherently wrong.

Oh you mean all the same people who hang out with you on your skype chats? lol

You're funny

Some of them, yes.

So wait.  Wait, let me get Ave's logic down.

> I help the people in Szurane.
> I don't care she just demoted me, there's no people in Szurane.
> Szurane is empty because you demoted me/how you're acting.
> The people in your Skype group must be the Szurane people, so of course they agree with you and still go there.
> Strange twilight of people who simultaneously exist and don't exist in Szurane, who they are, or what they do.

U mad.

And I don't mean angry.

I mean U Crazy.

Schroedinger's Chat.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Averus on August 15, 2015, 02:53:44 PM
...You're seriously trying to greentext on this forum? Holy fuck what is wrong with you

You had people who RPed in there regularly, went full retard, they stopped hanging out there because you threw a shitfit - just like you're doing now - and insist on acting like you're the center of the universe.

I never got mad about Szurane, I just started working on giving those people another place to go to, and then invited the majority of LL along. It's not hard to figure out, you know.

Jesus what happened to you, you used to be cool and now you're... this. It's like you've gained the antithesis of the midas touch, everything you get involved in turns to shit.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 15, 2015, 02:56:50 PM
The fact that you spent two days complaining about Minerva and the chat and everything else (including the influx of people that were supposedly Minerva) kinda begs to differ, bud.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: TheHarbinger on August 15, 2015, 02:57:26 PM
...You're seriously trying to greentext on this forum? Holy fuck what is wrong with you

You had people who RPed in there regularly, went full retard, they stopped hanging out there because you threw a shitfit - just like you're doing now - and insist on acting like you're the center of the universe.

I never got mad about Szurane, I just started working on giving those people another place to go to, and then invited the majority of LL along. It's not hard to figure out, you know.

Jesus what happened to you, you used to be cool and now you're... this. It's like you've gained the antithesis of the midas touch, everything you get involved in turns to shit.
Quote
You know it's really funny.  When it suits you, you brag about helping the users there.  When you lose italics, suddenly it's totally been abandoned this whole time.  Maybe you were just helping your alter egos.

Yeah why would people suddenly stop using Szurane when you start acting the way you have been?

What a mystery.

Oh and if you wanna talk numbers? Szurane has zero people in it, and the most that've logged in there the last two days is 2-4 users. Last night at three in the morning we had 14 people in the Gardens, and the only reason we don't have more is that I've been asking them not to give the URL out yet.

Your skype chats are an echo chamber for your own egotism, of course your friends agree with you. You have no idea what the fuck confirmation bias even is.

(http://www.quickmeme.com/img/d8/d85dba307e09c352d8aafdd3bac814bd4e406e1b10cb3329c5fb0628ca015215.jpg)
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: CherryBerry on August 15, 2015, 02:57:41 PM
But - getting off-topic here. My appeal is still.. y'know, going. I'm just waiting to get a global or webby himself to agree to this skype thing to prove I'm not minerv- I mean Nazu.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: TheHarbinger on August 15, 2015, 02:59:05 PM
But - getting off-topic here. My appeal is still.. y'know, going. I'm just waiting to get a global or webby himself to agree to this skype thing to prove I'm not minerv- I mean Nazu.

Everyone's Minerva. Unlimited Minerva Works. But anyway, it shouldn't be too hard to assemble a skype session.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Crest on August 15, 2015, 03:04:36 PM
...You're seriously trying to greentext on this forum? Holy fuck what is wrong with you

You had people who RPed in there regularly, went full retard, they stopped hanging out there because you threw a shitfit - just like you're doing now - and insist on acting like you're the center of the universe.

I never got mad about Szurane, I just started working on giving those people another place to go to, and then invited the majority of LL along. It's not hard to figure out, you know.

Jesus what happened to you, you used to be cool and now you're... this. It's like you've gained the antithesis of the midas touch, everything you get involved in turns to shit.


If by "threw a shitfit", you mean "retired the primary story arc after five years when I moved across the country and started having a real life".

Do you forget that Szurane had its own server when it was relevant? Webby hosted it as a favor for a few lingering people to use.  It engaged again for another solid three years.  Then - like all plots - had an ending.  Gasp. 

Its a campaign based chat. It isn't meant for constant play.

You can keep erecting reality bubbles where supposedly I had some ginormous shitfit that killed it, but in the end, you're just rolling around like a fat hamster in it.  On a whole the RP totaled ten years, eight of which was major story.  The fact that it "died" shouldn't be fucking amazing at that point. Most RPs don't make it ten weeks much less ten years.  Having that on a x56 foundation I think pretty well shows that Szurane did impressively.  In the end, you're just mad, and the best you can do is spout lies and irrelevant comments.

Oh, and hate campaigns. Which have been logged, along with an enduring set of other broken rules on TK transpired in that room, and I'm waiting to submit to Web Janitor himself once he gets on Skype since recent events have made any trust I had in TK staff fail.

Enjoy thrashing.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Averus on August 15, 2015, 03:16:30 PM
Quote
Oh, and hate campaigns.

Like having a skype chat with a bunch of people conspiring to ruin a users life because of RP on an online chat?

Do you really think that will have no consequences for you?

God help you if he can afford a lawyer
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Crest on August 15, 2015, 03:19:47 PM
Quote
Oh, and hate campaigns.

Like having a skype chat with a bunch of people conspiring to ruin a users life because of RP on an online chat?

Do you really think that will have no consequences for you?

God help you if he can afford a lawyer

You mean the user that I argued with Web Janitor to NOT report and he insisted we did? THAT user?  The one I said we should just get off the server and Webby said to report, consequences to even the chat server be damned?

Yeah that user.

PS, there's no real "conspiracy". Admittedly, a lot of people don't like Zeke. For good reasons.  But there's no "conspiring". You're giving me entirely too much credit.
Title: Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
Post by: Familiar on August 15, 2015, 05:34:30 PM
At this point we've reached a consensus that the evidence we have available to us shows you are Nazu and have been previously banned.

No, we will not be showing you this evidence as that will simply encourage yourself, and other ban-evaders we end up catching in the same manner, how to avoid detection from some of the more effective methods we use to verify identities.

As far as the staff are concerned this thread is done. If it gets out of hand it will be locked.