Nexxushost Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Poll

Should TK have a Mobile Version of the site, a smartphone app or both?

Mobile Version
- 3 (16.7%)
Smartphone App
- 2 (11.1%)
Both
- 8 (44.4%)
Neither
- 5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: TK Mobile Version/Smartphone App  (Read 10854 times)

Crest

• τοῖς τολμῶσιν ἡ τύχη ξύμφορος
    • View Profile
Re: TK Mobile Version/Smartphone App
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2015, 11:24:20 AM »

Better yet, it was a question of the validity of my opponent's move.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah.  He supercooled himself to "reduce conductivity" while in two inch thick armor.  Then there were debates of why superconductors are kept frigid, people saying "lightning always follows the warmest path", whatever. Meanwhile I'm already two post turns later while they're arguing the response to the electricity so finally it just became a forfeit because he didn't want to deal with it.

Emeric

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2015, 04:34:47 PM »

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah.  He supercooled himself to "reduce conductivity" while in two inch thick armor.  Then there were debates of why superconductors are kept frigid, people saying "lightning always follows the warmest path", whatever. Meanwhile I'm already two post turns later while they're arguing the response to the electricity so finally it just became a forfeit because he didn't want to deal with it.

"Two Inch thick armor." That always amuses me.
That's the same thickness of the frontal plate of Panzer IV models E through F2 and some G.
That's a little bit over the thickness of the plate of the T-34, unangled.
That's 50mm of steel.
Most plate in real life is 2-5mm thick.

Muh 'tisms.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 04:37:31 PM by Emeric »

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2015, 03:48:34 AM »

hahahahahahahahahahaha

That's the same thickness of the frontal plate of Panzer IV models E through F2 and some G.
That's 50mm of steel.

Muh 'tisms.

...how was he even moving what the dick

Karasu

• Ne Invocas Non Expellere Posis, Principum Mors Est
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2015, 06:11:07 AM »

hahahahahahahahahahaha

That's 50mm of steel.

Muh 'tisms.

1: Cold is usually a better conductor of electrical current in most cases. Super conductors are usually sub zero.
2: WTF armor. 2 Inches? Of what? Was he wearing phone books(seen it done before.)... And more over...

2a : If it's metal how the hell is he attempting to be non conductive in a walking lightning rod suit?
2b : If it's not metal, it's most likely flammable given the majority of non conductive armors that come to mind are wood/cloth mixes or the rare case of stone, bone(2 inch thick would be odd), or coral/barnacle armor, which I've yet to see anyone in TK use yet. Especially the weight as you mentioned. It should be making him a statue in combat at that thickness even if it's cloth.
"All who stand before me will fall, all who lay behind me know this well."
"Names? How fickle and odd. You are my people and here we stand together as one."

TheHarbinger

• 口語の歌を歌う
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2015, 05:48:02 PM »

Talk about off-topic.
Your minions have failed you

Crest

• τοῖς τολμῶσιν ἡ τύχη ξύμφορος
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2015, 03:25:38 PM »

hahahahahahahahahahaha

That's 50mm of steel.

Muh 'tisms.

1: Cold is usually a better conductor of electrical current in most cases. Super conductors are usually sub zero.
2: WTF armor. 2 Inches? Of what? Was he wearing phone books(seen it done before.)... And more over...

2a : If it's metal how the hell is he attempting to be non conductive in a walking lightning rod suit?
2b : If it's not metal, it's most likely flammable given the majority of non conductive armors that come to mind are wood/cloth mixes or the rare case of stone, bone(2 inch thick would be odd), or coral/barnacle armor, which I've yet to see anyone in TK use yet. Especially the weight as you mentioned. It should be making him a statue in combat at that thickness even if it's cloth.

Your points are all correct.
I just decided not to be "that guy" while posting and rolled with it. 
Regardless, I'm not going to out who it is, to save him the embarassment, since everyone would go "Oooooooh..."
Pages: 1 2 [3]