Nexxushost Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Theme Song  (Read 12456 times)

Crest

• τοῖς τολμῶσιν ἡ τύχη ξύμφορος
    • View Profile
Re: Theme Song
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2015, 01:19:20 PM »

Your laundry list of mental issues... How in the hell does that character have any social interactions with anyone? Though I'm going to actually just assume that you probably don't rp any of those out. Using them instead as some excuse for him being a "killer".

Well, serial killers do tend to have mental issues, but ironically, he hit the wrong personality type cluster entirely for like 99% of serial killers. He's working on Cluster-A, not Cluster-B.  Of course, he probably has no idea what the fuck that even means because studying the psychology of serial killers before trying to write one would be too hard of work.  That time is better devoted to trying to get two girlfriends for the character.

I see he added to it since he got schooled on the issue, but it's no less hilarious.

His character is literally a serial killer because he's an angry virgin. *

I shit you not, go read it, I don't know if you did before or after his update.

* And yet despite this being part of the repression does not attempt to rectify this with his victims.  Likely to be seen as "redeemable". 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:20:55 PM by Crest »

-Osmond-

• "Time is an illusion, lunchtime - doubly so." -HG
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2015, 03:11:53 PM »

Your laundry list of mental issues... How in the hell does that character have any social interactions with anyone? Though I'm going to actually just assume that you probably don't rp any of those out. Using them instead as some excuse for him being a "killer".

Well, serial killers do tend to have mental issues, but ironically, he hit the wrong personality type cluster entirely for like 99% of serial killers. He's working on Cluster-A, not Cluster-B.  Of course, he probably has no idea what the fuck that even means because studying the psychology of serial killers before trying to write one would be too hard of work.  That time is better devoted to trying to get two girlfriends for the character.

I see he added to it since he got schooled on the issue, but it's no less hilarious.

* And yet despite this being part of the repression does not attempt to rectify this with his victims.  Likely to be seen as "redeemable".

You really think I give two shits about your pathetic attacks? When you whispered me on TK (I assume it's you) I took your advice, and didnt have time to finish up. I've been working on the character for some time now, merely advancing my character's story progress does not constitute a yield to your idiotic rants :) and I really hope you get a life sometime soon. It would be hilarious to me if it wasn't so sad, the way you go on and on about someone's fucking TK character. So please, before you embarrass yourself further, I suggest you put your panties back on and go about your business and let me go about mine, professor. I despise people like you, who turn knowledge of any kind into some flashy piece of jewelery to feed your arrogance. You cheapen your knowledge with your lack of respect and consideration. I can think of a thousand ways you could have approached this if it really bugged you that much, all of which would come out with you not looking like a complete ass that has nothing better to do than to come on a thread and post (completely irrelevant I might add) poorly constructed criticism for someone's creation. This is fantasy, not real life, its okay if everything doesnt add up just so you know. Again, why dont you PM me with some helpful advice, if you truly see me as some misguided uninformed abomination like your behavior suggests, just say "Hey man, I noticed on your profile you had (such and such) but not (such and such) and also (this and this) doesnt really match up too well with (blah blah blah)" instead of waving your little fucking dick in the breeze, screaming from the highest mountaintop that you have some knowledge of criminal psychology. Your arrogance disgusts me, and while you may be rallying a couple of like-minded dickwads to rip on me and my character, for those of us with at least one iota of real intelligence, we shake our heads in disapproval.

I admit, my profile has been a mess since day one, Im working on it, its how it works. You fuck up, you do better - life. However that is hardly an excuse to jump up and down like some fucking eight year old snorting pixie sticks as you point to my character screaming "HE'S WRONG HE'S WRONG I KNOW MORE ME ME ME ME LOOK AT WHAT I KNOW!".

Come on man, chill the fuck out.

At any rate Im positive you'll just speed-read this and shake your head with your fingers in your ears, but at least I tried.

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2015, 05:49:43 PM »

You really think I give two shits about your pathetic attacks? When you whispered me on TK (I assume it's you) I took your advice, and didnt have time to finish up. I've been working on the character for some time now, merely advancing my character's story progress does not constitute a yield to your idiotic rants :) and I really hope you get a life sometime soon. It would be hilarious to me if it wasn't so sad, the way you go on and on about someone's fucking TK character. So please, before you embarrass yourself further, I suggest you put your panties back on and go about your business and let me go about mine, professor. I despise people like you, who turn knowledge of any kind into some flashy piece of jewelery to feed your arrogance. You cheapen your knowledge with your lack of respect and consideration. I can think of a thousand ways you could have approached this if it really bugged you that much, all of which would come out with you not looking like a complete ass that has nothing better to do than to come on a thread and post (completely irrelevant I might add) poorly constructed criticism for someone's creation. This is fantasy, not real life, its okay if everything doesnt add up just so you know. Again, why dont you PM me with some helpful advice, if you truly see me as some misguided uninformed abomination like your behavior suggests, just say "Hey man, I noticed on your profile you had (such and such) but not (such and such) and also (this and this) doesnt really match up too well with (blah blah blah)" instead of waving your little fucking dick in the breeze, screaming from the highest mountaintop that you have some knowledge of criminal psychology. Your arrogance disgusts me, and while you may be rallying a couple of like-minded dickwads to rip on me and my character, for those of us with at least one iota of real intelligence, we shake our heads in disapproval.

I admit, my profile has been a mess since day one, Im working on it, its how it works. You fuck up, you do better - life. However that is hardly an excuse to jump up and down like some fucking eight year old snorting pixie sticks as you point to my character screaming "HE'S WRONG HE'S WRONG I KNOW MORE ME ME ME ME LOOK AT WHAT I KNOW!".

At any rate Im positive you'll just speed-read this and shake your head with your fingers in your ears, but at least I tried.

dude come on

you're blowing it
you can clearly see that budapestian bitch has gotta' be soaked in the knickers all fanning herself off

-Osmond-

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2015, 05:52:51 PM »

dude come on

you're blowing it

?

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2015, 06:22:54 PM »

you can't say you don't give a shit about something and then write that much about it

you've got to be cool, man

be cool
you can clearly see that budapestian bitch has gotta' be soaked in the knickers all fanning herself off

-Osmond-

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2015, 06:29:09 PM »

you can't say you don't give a shit about something and then write that much about it

you've got to be cool, man

be cool

I know what you're saying, and I agree, but I found some time to tell him something important, and while I doubt he'll take the high road and be like "Yeah, okay man I see what you mean." I at least hope he'll take my words into other situations, you know? Make society just a tiny bit better. I just get sick of seeing people like him, and I really hope he changes soon, for his sake.

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2015, 06:41:13 PM »

YOU CAN'T SAY "I AGREE" AND THEN THROW POT SHOTS

COME ON, MAN

-Osmond-

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2015, 06:44:07 PM »

YOU CAN'T SAY "I AGREE" AND THEN THROW POT SHOTS

COME ON, MAN

Lol but seriously, I think you misunderstood what it was I didnt give a shit about xD

Moondog

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2015, 07:28:47 PM »

-Osmond-

• View Profile

Moondog

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2015, 11:00:15 PM »

Rom Spaceknight

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2015, 11:28:35 PM »

Crest

• τοῖς τολμῶσιν ἡ τύχη ξύμφορος
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2015, 12:40:12 AM »

You're confusing me with the other guy posting, I think.  He's a friend of mine, and he asked what the FUCK I was talking about when I said I found another edgelord serial killer.  He may have whispered you. He plays one.  He's damn good at it.

This isn't me "Calling anyone in" unless you count me pointing that out to begin with to him.  AsinineVulpine, I don't even know who the FUCK that is, and I believe I told them to shut the fuck up on another thread recently. I think I played with Topaz once in the history of ever. There's no affiliation.  You're legitimately just bad at building characters, most of which rely on you defaulting to auto-respawning to a location if your 20000 ridiculous powers don't work and he dies. No really.  Three of your characters have this ability, that I count.

Who am I? I'm the one you tried to auto-hit and leave immediately, declaring victory without even having a reply post.

Do I have a real beef with you? No.  But I know from experience how you play, and it's a massacre.  Then, you make some thread to say "look at all my awesome characters and music that sounds THE EXACT FUCKING SAME BECAUSE THERE'S REALLY NOTHING UNIQUE ABOUT THEM BETWEEN EACH OTHER."  In fact, to try to give credence to your characters, you have them all draw powers - from each OTHER.  I'm not talking about networking characters for a supporting story or anything, I mean you're literally making a triangle of self-wankery to somehow vindicate using Nonsensical Power B.  Neverminding you outright say your one character can only be touched by an Elder God.  Legit.  Nice.  Classy, bro.

The level of thought you put into your characters doesn't even go animu deep, and then when you're asked, you update it thinking you fixed it, but you're still not even animu deep. And by animu deep, I don't mean "anime deep", I'm talking about someone who wants to play Naruto because they saw the anime for a few weeks and can't even be ARSED to check whatever wiki is made for him for the most basic information, just shouted out attacks and effects.

The "It's a WIP! I swear!" falls kind of flat when you have TWO GIRLS in his relationship status.  So either you built your character and are playing, or you're going to completely revise everything with psychology included while already invested in players.

It's a flake.  There is no character, as if there is no spoon.  There is just the deep, burning desire to be powerful and edgy.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:47:46 AM by Crest »
Pages: 1 [2] 3