Nexxushost Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen  (Read 20086 times)

Averus

• View Profile
Re: Thread #2 Ft. Chris Hansen
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2015, 01:48:42 PM »

You know it's really funny.  When it suits you, you brag about helping the users there.  When you lose italics, suddenly it's totally been abandoned this whole time.  Maybe you were just helping your alter egos.

Yeah why would people suddenly stop using Szurane when you start acting the way you have been?

What a mystery.

Oh and if you wanna talk numbers? Szurane has zero people in it, and the most that've logged in there the last two days is 2-4 users. Last night at three in the morning we had 14 people in the Gardens, and the only reason we don't have more is that I've been asking them not to give the URL out yet.

Your skype chats are an echo chamber for your own egotism, of course your friends agree with you. You have no idea what the fuck confirmation bias even is.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 01:50:56 PM by Averus »

Crest

• τοῖς τολμῶσιν ἡ τύχη ξύμφορος
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2015, 02:09:02 PM »

You know it's really funny.  When it suits you, you brag about helping the users there.  When you lose italics, suddenly it's totally been abandoned this whole time.  Maybe you were just helping your alter egos.

Yeah why would people suddenly stop using Szurane when you start acting the way you have been?

What a mystery.

Oh and if you wanna talk numbers? Szurane has zero people in it, and the most that've logged in there the last two days is 2-4 users. Last night at three in the morning we had 14 people in the Gardens, and the only reason we don't have more is that I've been asking them not to give the URL out yet.

Your skype chats are an echo chamber for your own egotism, of course your friends agree with you. You have no idea what the fuck confirmation bias even is.

No, that's just it.  People are there.  At the moment? No.  Just like Lost Garden was empty for most of the day.  Also, inherently incorrect.  12 two days ago.  Thing is? "The way I'm acting"? You're basically assuming the people from Szurane don't agree with it.  Which is also inherently wrong.

Yes. "My" Skype chats are an echo chamber for my egotism.  I didn't say those things, they did.  Do you even read, bro? Your head is an echo chamber for your ego.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Averus

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2015, 02:29:26 PM »

You're basically assuming the people from Szurane don't agree with it.  Which is also inherently wrong.

Oh you mean all the same people who hang out with you on your skype chats? lol

You're funny

Crest

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2015, 02:43:44 PM »

You're basically assuming the people from Szurane don't agree with it.  Which is also inherently wrong.

Oh you mean all the same people who hang out with you on your skype chats? lol

You're funny

Some of them, yes.

So wait.  Wait, let me get Ave's logic down.

> I help the people in Szurane.
> I don't care she just demoted me, there's no people in Szurane.
> Szurane is empty because you demoted me/how you're acting.
> The people in your Skype group must be the Szurane people, so of course they agree with you and still go there.
> Strange twilight of people who simultaneously exist and don't exist in Szurane, who they are, or what they do.

U mad.

And I don't mean angry.

I mean U Crazy.

Schroedinger's Chat.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 02:45:29 PM by Crest »

Averus

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2015, 02:53:44 PM »

...You're seriously trying to greentext on this forum? Holy fuck what is wrong with you

You had people who RPed in there regularly, went full retard, they stopped hanging out there because you threw a shitfit - just like you're doing now - and insist on acting like you're the center of the universe.

I never got mad about Szurane, I just started working on giving those people another place to go to, and then invited the majority of LL along. It's not hard to figure out, you know.

Jesus what happened to you, you used to be cool and now you're... this. It's like you've gained the antithesis of the midas touch, everything you get involved in turns to shit.

CherryBerry

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2015, 02:56:50 PM »

The fact that you spent two days complaining about Minerva and the chat and everything else (including the influx of people that were supposedly Minerva) kinda begs to differ, bud.

TheHarbinger

• 口語の歌を歌う
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2015, 02:57:26 PM »

...You're seriously trying to greentext on this forum? Holy fuck what is wrong with you

You had people who RPed in there regularly, went full retard, they stopped hanging out there because you threw a shitfit - just like you're doing now - and insist on acting like you're the center of the universe.

I never got mad about Szurane, I just started working on giving those people another place to go to, and then invited the majority of LL along. It's not hard to figure out, you know.

Jesus what happened to you, you used to be cool and now you're... this. It's like you've gained the antithesis of the midas touch, everything you get involved in turns to shit.

What a mystery.

Your minions have failed you

CherryBerry

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2015, 02:57:41 PM »

But - getting off-topic here. My appeal is still.. y'know, going. I'm just waiting to get a global or webby himself to agree to this skype thing to prove I'm not minerv- I mean Nazu.

TheHarbinger

• 口語の歌を歌う
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2015, 02:59:05 PM »

But - getting off-topic here. My appeal is still.. y'know, going. I'm just waiting to get a global or webby himself to agree to this skype thing to prove I'm not minerv- I mean Nazu.

Everyone's Minerva. Unlimited Minerva Works. But anyway, it shouldn't be too hard to assemble a skype session.
Your minions have failed you

Crest

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2015, 03:04:36 PM »

If by "threw a shitfit", you mean "retired the primary story arc after five years when I moved across the country and started having a real life".

Do you forget that Szurane had its own server when it was relevant? Webby hosted it as a favor for a few lingering people to use.  It engaged again for another solid three years.  Then - like all plots - had an ending.  Gasp. 

Its a campaign based chat. It isn't meant for constant play.

You can keep erecting reality bubbles where supposedly I had some ginormous shitfit that killed it, but in the end, you're just rolling around like a fat hamster in it.  On a whole the RP totaled ten years, eight of which was major story.  The fact that it "died" shouldn't be fucking amazing at that point. Most RPs don't make it ten weeks much less ten years.  Having that on a x56 foundation I think pretty well shows that Szurane did impressively.  In the end, you're just mad, and the best you can do is spout lies and irrelevant comments.

Oh, and hate campaigns. Which have been logged, along with an enduring set of other broken rules on TK transpired in that room, and I'm waiting to submit to Web Janitor himself once he gets on Skype since recent events have made any trust I had in TK staff fail.

Enjoy thrashing.

Averus

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2015, 03:16:30 PM »

Oh, and hate campaigns.

Like having a skype chat with a bunch of people conspiring to ruin a users life because of RP on an online chat?

Do you really think that will have no consequences for you?

God help you if he can afford a lawyer

Crest

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2015, 03:19:47 PM »

Oh, and hate campaigns.

Like having a skype chat with a bunch of people conspiring to ruin a users life because of RP on an online chat?

Do you really think that will have no consequences for you?

God help you if he can afford a lawyer

You mean the user that I argued with Web Janitor to NOT report and he insisted we did? THAT user?  The one I said we should just get off the server and Webby said to report, consequences to even the chat server be damned?

Yeah that user.

PS, there's no real "conspiracy". Admittedly, a lot of people don't like Zeke. For good reasons.  But there's no "conspiring". You're giving me entirely too much credit.

Familiar

• Dial NotFam for Skype
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2015, 05:34:30 PM »

At this point we've reached a consensus that the evidence we have available to us shows you are Nazu and have been previously banned.

No, we will not be showing you this evidence as that will simply encourage yourself, and other ban-evaders we end up catching in the same manner, how to avoid detection from some of the more effective methods we use to verify identities.

As far as the staff are concerned this thread is done. If it gets out of hand it will be locked.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]