Nexxushost Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Familiar told me to.  (Read 24949 times)

midnight_sparrow

• View Profile
Re: Familiar told me to.
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2015, 07:32:32 PM »

You know what I really love? When people continue to ignore my post about context regarding the comment between me (Bekz) and Zeke about Familiar hating him. Is that relevant? Tell me how that matters in the grand scheme? Because if you need the full text it's:

18:00:33 [Bekz] You know what amuses me?
18:00:43 [Bekz] That ANYONE thinks you are in-like-flint with the mods.
18:00:49 [Bekz] Don't the GMs like... hate you?
18:00:55 [Ezekiel`] YES
18:01:04 [Bekz] LOL
18:01:08 [Ezekiel`] Well, not hate
18:01:14 [Bekz] They honestly think you're tattling to them?
18:01:18 [Ezekiel`] But one of them openly admitted they didn't care for me
18:01:29 [Bekz] I'm like 99.99999% sure you're always the first to call bullshit with favoritism.
18:01:36 [Ezekiel`] Probably because I have gotten like...the vore/spam idiot banned, and one or two other creepers
18:01:37 [Bekz] Familiar DOES hate you.
18:01:51 [Ezekiel`] Nah, me and Fam are cool now.

Tell me how this relates to anything of a pertinent nature? Because she doesn't hate him, somehow he has her in his pocket? You know, Zeke was the first person to decry Drew of his relationship to Eka. When Eka would whine about a user and how they had abused her somehow in chat, Drew would come sweeping in and ban them (if only for a few days). As wildly as he went about trying to rectify the whole mod-favouritism thing, I honestly DOUBT he's getting favors from mods. And, realistically, Zeke is probably their least favorite person on TK. So.... your logic is painfully flawed.

Ringo

• I AM THE RINGO OF RINGOS
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2015, 07:33:06 PM »

Wow you guys are relentless in your shitslinging. Taking this all the way back to 1.2 million B.C., huh? Its a shame I never got to post my big multi-para post on how you guys are tattletaling cuntwaffles and really, the child in question is the culprit until the point the partner found out their age and then continued the act irregardless.

Same as any tween who gets a fake I.D. and goes around to bars and college parties trying to score bragging rights with guys, then only pleads victim when their parents find out.

Ringo, I want you to take a couple of hours and think about what you are doing. You are defending a pedophile and pedophilia. Think long and hard, please.

No, I'm trying to defend people who are in all actuality nearly victims themselves. When some tweeny-bop highschool girl decides its fun to go drink and sleep around underaged, and in the face of any form of repercussions for their actions decides to derail and destroy someone's life who, as far as they were aware, were well within legality for their actions. A pedophile is someone who knowlingly seeks out and victimizes underaged women for sexual intercourse. That's not what Zeke did, not even close. And you know it, you just want to start some shit like a brat throwing a tantrum because you're upset.

Crest

• τοῖς τολμῶσιν ἡ τύχη ξύμφορος
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2015, 07:36:09 PM »

> Blaming the minor
> Vindicating pedophilia
> Thinking the mods are up and up - when one of the people protesting here has had four posts deleted and their account locked from posting on the forums.

Sounds legit.

TheHarbinger

• 口語の歌を歌う
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2015, 07:37:28 PM »

Wow you guys are relentless in your shitslinging. Taking this all the way back to 1.2 million B.C., huh? Its a shame I never got to post my big multi-para post on how you guys are tattletaling cuntwaffles and really, the child in question is the culprit until the point the partner found out their age and then continued the act irregardless.

Same as any tween who gets a fake I.D. and goes around to bars and college parties trying to score bragging rights with guys, then only pleads victim when their parents find out.

Ringo, I want you to take a couple of hours and think about what you are doing. You are defending a pedophile and pedophilia. Think long and hard, please.

No, I'm trying to defend people who are in all actuality nearly victims themselves. When some tweeny-bop highschool girl decides its fun to go drink and sleep around underaged, and in the face of any form of repercussions for their actions decides to derail and destroy someone's life who, as far as they were aware, were well within legality for their actions. A pedophile is someone who knowlingly seeks out and victimizes underaged women for sexual intercourse. That's not what Zeke did, not even close. And you know it, you just want to start some shit like a brat throwing a tantrum because you're upset.

You're telling people to go out and have life experiences and you're saying that? Come on now.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 07:39:27 PM by TheHarbinger »
Your minions have failed you

midnight_sparrow

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2015, 07:38:18 PM »

I'd also like to add that accusing someone of pedophilia or being a child predator is a SEVERE accusation that comes with very REAL criminal justice that I don't think the mods are going to take lightly. You're talking about potentially putting Zeke in jail and smearing his IRL name for the rest of his life, because of some stupid little feud you have with him about possibly getting you "bant".

In addition to that, I think you should know that defamation of character (slander/libel) and false accusation are some pretty ugly lawsuits. Should this affect Zeke IRL and his FAMILY get involved, I hope you understand what it means to be sued for falsely accusing someone of a crime. They may very well take you to the cleaners. Think about what you're doing here. I mean, REALLY.

silkeperson

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2015, 07:38:51 PM »

Maybe you should think, Harbinger.

Do you really think it's fair to say "Well, we get that you had no way of knowing their age and they look to be reasonably of age, but since they're not you go to jail."

It's not.

You're just putting the circumstances behind a nasty word. The world isn't black and white.

You go out and purposely solicit underage girls knowing it's wrong, that's one thing.

To go into it thinking everything's legit and finding out you're wrong...not the same damn thing.

You can scream pedophilia all you want, but that doesn't make it any more cut and dry.

Again, you don't want to get any kind of justice for the supposed victim. You just want to fulfill some revenge fantasy.

Crest

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2015, 07:40:11 PM »

Midnight: Except when it isn't a false accusation.

Silke: You'd be surprised.  That happens.  A lot. You're outright wrong.

Also, hey look, bribing people into defending him:

19:35:28 [Ringo] Zeke I've done my part to defend you. Don't ever say I didn't ever do anything for you
19:35:48 [Ezekiel`] Ringo, it shall be remembered
19:36:06 [Los] Tbh. I wanted to defend you on the forums. Bitch ass bitches shouldnt try to snake people.
19:36:32 [Los] If you got beef with someone, deal with them. Don't call on the chat to fight your shit.
19:37:27 [Ezekiel`] Los...for now, an uneasy truce. I won't talk shit.
19:37:39 [Los] Sure. Link me to forums?

silkeperson

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2015, 07:42:19 PM »

That's bribing?

Crest....
...you can't be serious.

Remembering that someone defended you is proof of bribing?

Let me guess...
Moon landing was faked?
US Gov't was responsible for 9/11?
Pyramids are Tesla power generators?

Crest

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2015, 07:43:11 PM »

That's bribing?

Crest....
...you can't be serious.

Remembering that someone defended you is proof of bribing?

Let me guess...
Moon landing was faked?
US Gov't was responsible for 9/11?
Pyramids are Tesla power generators?

I'm taking about Los, you idiot.

silkeperson

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2015, 07:44:02 PM »

Okay, moron.

It's not a better example. Not even a little.

Ringo

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2015, 07:44:37 PM »

19:35:28 [Ringo] Zeke I've done my part to defend you. Don't ever say I didn't ever do anything for you
19:36:06 [Los] Tbh. I wanted to defend you on the forums. Bitch ass bitches shouldnt try to snake people.
19:36:32 [Los] If you got beef with someone, deal with them. Don't call on the chat to fight your shit.

Hahaha. Way to quote me out of context. I wasn't bribed, I did it out of kindness because I've known Zeke for years.

TheHarbinger

• 口語の歌を歌う
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2015, 07:45:24 PM »

I must have missed it when TK's intelligence took a dive or when its members just all stared into the sun until they caught blindness.

Your minions have failed you

Crest

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2015, 07:46:28 PM »

Hahaha. Way to quote me out of context. I wasn't bribed, I did it out of kindness because I've known Zeke for years.

You're a wee bit slow, aren't you?

MEGAMADMUSICIAN

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2015, 07:47:51 PM »

"I didn't kill him, officer! I only kept shooting him until all his organs stopped functioning! That's not killing, right?

Sir? Why are you putting me into handcuffs? What do you mean murder!?"
The only way to win...

...is to not play.

Ringo

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2015, 07:48:33 PM »

You're a wee bit slow, aren't you?

-gasps- Slow? Me? WHAT!? No. Los isn't any better an example, considering his opening statement was wanting to defend Zeke anyways.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7