Nexxushost Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Out of Curiousity  (Read 5236 times)

Furr

Re: Out of Curiousity
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2015, 02:25:14 AM »

Furr rises to the challenge, drawing a twin set of lightsabers, holding them (somehow) in his longer, but still very prehensile, tentacles. The remaining eight holds his body up, and the squidlin' raises the blades menacingly at Fenris. A defiant cry sounds from the diminutive creature. "SQUEEEEEE!"

Releases a shart of sheer abject terror

Furr, in an emboldened state, goes for the throat. He launches from the ground, blades flailing wildly, another furious scream emanating from the tiny creature. "FREEEEGLRE!"

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2015, 03:07:00 AM »

Cheering from the sidelines, Kit makes his presence known as "The Peanut Gallery" by yelling out; "Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes! RAAASSKKKK!" before sitting back and munching popcorn while this fuckarsery goes on, gleefully enjoying the silliness.

Karasu

• Ne Invocas Non Expellere Posis, Principum Mors Est
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2015, 05:43:35 AM »

Cheering from the sidelines, Kit makes his presence known as "The Peanut Gallery" by yelling out; "Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes! RAAASSKKKK!" before sitting back and munching popcorn while this fuckarsery goes on, gleefully enjoying the silliness.

Okay. Quoting for Minsc and Bhou from Baldur's Gate. That's some shit that's made my board of firsts.
"All who stand before me will fall, all who lay behind me know this well."
"Names? How fickle and odd. You are my people and here we stand together as one."
Pages: 1 [2]