Nexxushost Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Ban lift  (Read 2454 times)

Alak

• View Profile
Ban lift
« on: November 04, 2015, 01:44:29 PM »

So, I've gotten banished from tK. Tried contacting you guys through the 'email the staff' function, but it (like other things with my phone) never loaded the message saying to come to the forums cause that function was down. Up until recently my phone was my only source of online access, and it loaded tK. there was only one issue with it. If I locked the screen, when I went to unlock it and reload the tK chat room, it would post whatever message I had sent previously.

Anyway, so I show up to tK and I'm banished. The above reason is the only thing I could think that would have earned me the ban-hammer (I'm thinking that my phone started tripping hard and repeat sending messages or something), because all I really do on tK is lurk, and talk with familiar faces. So I was wondering if this was the correct reason for my banishment, and whether or not I could get reinstated now that I have home internet and can access tk on my laptop again?

Vivi

• View Profile
Re: Ban lift
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 02:16:28 PM »

What handles do you use? If you don't want to post them publicly you can PM me or another staff member on the forums

Alak

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 02:40:51 PM »

I sent my handle names, I think lol. Never been really good at utilizing forums.

Alak

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 08:42:18 PM »

So... Gave it a few days. Anyone know how long the wait time is gonna be before I hear something

Vivi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 06:31:32 PM »

Try again please.