Nexxushost Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: why mgs5 is bad [huge spoilers]  (Read 5772 times)

Karasu

• Ne Invocas Non Expellere Posis, Principum Mors Est
    • View Profile
Re: why mgs5 is bad [huge spoilers]
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2015, 04:21:24 AM »

does this mean you finally played mgs4
hahahahahahha

hahahahahahahhahahaha

ahahahaha

haaahahhaha

hahaa..
aaaahhhh....

no.

That explains the lack of MSGV before MG in your timeline. (Liked the Timeline btw. More effort in it than my own.)

MSGV ruins the effect of any danger of later gears and plots IMHO.

I mean huge biped trampling about and dispersing viral "Underworld Evolution"(makes ya halph vampire, halph lichen because you speak Engrish) into general population while launching missiles, lazars, and Malphite's Seismic Shard(his W) at people. All this while a ghoulified(not glowing one, nor reaver, just a normal non ferile) 1920's Lone Ranger knock-off leads about his jesus-like zombie-alienvirus-stoneskinned 12 apostles to fight the power because one whore who has a fettish for bikini's got flirty after being burned alive on a shit date in a hospital by big boss and double on a first date gone awry and chased the D ever since. Still think they should have cast Mr Skull as a ferile, so every time his mouth opened it was for that damn spooky hissing "Haaaaa" of an exhale before he charges headlong at you from like ten feet away; making you spill your drink or flop over your console. Oh, almost forgot Brand's guest appearance here. He's like the Fonz. Pops in and lobs his Q, E, W, E, R for the penta before just vanishing behind a ragequitter that runs him over with truck or tank randomly in scene. Oh and some BDSM ginger in his gimp suit who floats like a fairy through most scenes(I'm still betting that it's Tingle from Zelda due to his gayness and floaty airs and underwear over the over-wear. Just my personal bet there.).

Then in the next MG of the timeline... The danger is amped up as all sequels intend! Right?
The next gear is a stationary biped boss battle which can run a nuke into a country. It has machine guns. Is more dangerous than the last one that's got more armament than a small country... right? Right? Okay, maybe not. Pretty sure the nudist chick could kill the entire Zanzibarland base by herself between meals actually, including the Gear in the base and Boss with it. Hell, most of the zombie apostles could probably do it solo.
"All who stand before me will fall, all who lay behind me know this well."
"Names? How fickle and odd. You are my people and here we stand together as one."

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2015, 04:56:54 AM »

uh...MGSV is in that timeline before MG... like immediately before... did you miss that bit?...

Karasu

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2015, 07:53:11 AM »

uh...MGSV is in that timeline before MG... like immediately before... did you miss that bit?...

So did.

Looked like part and parcel of the previous header under the other. Missed Peacewalker too though.
"Names? How fickle and odd. You are my people and here we stand together as one."

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2015, 12:13:00 AM »

you can clearly see that budapestian bitch has gotta' be soaked in the knickers all fanning herself off

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2015, 03:18:45 AM »

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2015, 04:32:22 PM »

i meant to imply that karasu's statement was, basically, "i didn't actually read it"

don't worry, baby. i read it
you can clearly see that budapestian bitch has gotta' be soaked in the knickers all fanning herself off

Karasu

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2015, 04:14:02 AM »

i didn't read it

I guess it was a bit long

No. Just missed it within the header of another Gear. I had been expecting each to be listed as their own paragraph structure or their own header. When that one wasn't, I missed it entirely. That and I wanted to take pot shots at the MSGV.
Pages: 1 [2]