Nexxushost Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Registered name list?  (Read 1530 times)

Hayley

• View Profile
Registered name list?
« on: April 06, 2016, 05:35:07 PM »

So, hey hi how are ya.
I've been on tK for.. Well, forever, it seems.
I haven't gotten to get on very much at all lately and i had a thought today. All of my registered accounts, the ones I've put time into writing, only to forget their names as i went on about the other aspects of life.. Where will they go? So i thought, maybe, possibly, i could get some sort of a list sent to me? Based on the registry of my email. That way i can open their /profile and copy them somewhere that i can revisit them in the future, should i be gone long enough that they get de-registered. Several of them that i do remember are still here after all this time. Can anyone help me with this?

I was told to speak to Rook but i have no way of finding them and no one said if there was a way to contact him.
So, i post here and hope that those who can contact him pass it along. Just want to keep all these memories and efforts.

Thanks!

Averus

• View Profile
Re: Registered name list?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 03:21:46 PM »

Something like that can only be done by the sysops, yeah.

Sadly trying to talk to them is like trying to nail jell-o to the wall. It actually creates a lot of problems for the staff because they lack access to the primary tool they need to do their jobs. In the two and a half years since the chat had that huge crash, WJ or Rook haven't re-written the code for the panel, and either nobody has stepped up to volunteer to code it, or they've volunteered quietly and been turned down.

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
Re: Registered name list?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 06:10:51 PM »

i'll rewrite it
you can clearly see that budapestian bitch has gotta' be soaked in the knickers all fanning herself off