SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: bane  (Read 6376 times)

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
bane
« on: April 11, 2016, 04:45:34 AM »

hyper light drifter is one of the most amazing games i've ever played
you can clearly see that budapestian bitch has gotta' be soaked in the knickers all fanning herself off

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
Re: bane
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 05:39:05 AM »

hyper light drifter is one of the most amazing games i've ever played
tru.fax
bane get in on this shit already.

Bane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 07:55:21 AM »

bruh i been up on that how you even gonna talk to me like that

I did drop off somewhere before the third boss though. kinda' juggling like 500 games right now except I can't juggle

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 01:25:30 PM »

bane was the one who recommended it to me

this game is so fly
you can clearly see that budapestian bitch has gotta' be soaked in the knickers all fanning herself off

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 03:23:36 AM »

this game is so fly

Did ya do the dash arena challenge? 800 chain dashes? cause this mothafucka right here did. First time.

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 02:02:49 PM »

yeah. i got my sweet purple cloak.

except i made it to 250, then cheated  with a script ;)

Bane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 08:19:39 PM »

this game is so fly

Did ya do the dash arena challenge? 800 chain dashes? cause this mothafucka right here did. First time.

for a second I thought you were serious and I was like bullshit, bullfuckinshit!

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 12:29:10 PM »

this game is so fly

for a second I thought you were serious and I was like bullshit, bullfuckinshit!

First time.
No cheats.
No scripts.
No macros on my keyboard.
Just me pressing space over and over again with perfect timing, never once stopping, never failing, never fucking it up.
First.
Time.

Get on my level, scrubs.

*dashes off immediately into every object and enemy and dies horribly within seconds*

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 06:52:24 PM »

that's pretty impressive if it's true

also, the game was hard... but not really that hard. it never took more than a couple of tries to kill the bosses (except the bird-guy to the north).

for some reason, the dev. just made it way, way easier

wtf

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 06:54:18 PM »

jesus. it's boring now

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 09:30:59 PM »

that's pretty impressive if it's true

also, the game was hard... but not really that hard. it never took more than a couple of tries to kill the bosses (except the bird-guy to the north).

for some reason, the dev. just made it way, way easier

wtf

Nah totally true. That dash needed i-frames though, seriously. That dash was nigh on useless except for traversing levels otherwise.

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 10:04:04 PM »

i used the dash *constantly*. it was extremely useful. how are you not using it!?

now it's like i just have an invincibility shield everywhere i go; dashes already blocked projectiles, could connect with slashes super easily, and had a move you could dash out of and dash into. giving it invincible frames totally crazy.

and the fucking health-frame reduction!? i might as well just have 35 squares of HP instead of 5 (that now get refilled w/e i teleport).

wtf, man. he just shit all over everything.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 10:15:03 PM by Dr. Javi »

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2016, 06:11:41 AM »

i used the dash *constantly*. it was extremely useful. how are you not using it!?

now it's like i just have an invincibility shield everywhere i go; dashes already blocked projectiles, could connect with slashes super easily, and had a move you could dash out of and dash into. giving it invincible frames totally crazy.

and the fucking health-frame reduction!? i might as well just have 35 squares of HP instead of 5 (that now get refilled w/e i teleport).

wtf, man. he just shit all over everything.
It didn't block bullets. You took damage from the bullets you inevitably dashed into.

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2016, 08:48:43 AM »

it does block bullets, but you can't dash straight into them (like you can now), you have to dash at an angle. (this is a good example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwYBoZq5vIY&t=59m24s --- that mechanic is veeerrryy useful

except it doesn't work on those fucking rockets)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 08:53:22 AM by Dr. Javi »

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2016, 02:49:14 AM »

no man there's an upgrade to the dash that specifically blocks bullets. You have to buy that upgrade to do that and it costs 3 upgrade tokens. I have dashed into bullets before from all sorts of angles and always gotten damaged.
Pages: [1] 2