SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: bane  (Read 6375 times)

Bane

• View Profile
Re: bane
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2016, 06:07:35 PM »

javijavijavijavijaviajviasjivjaivji

"2) The most recent patch from Friday has been polarizing; many have expressed concern that particular tweaks make the experience less challenging, almost too easy. After a fair amount of consideration and consultation, we agree, and thus have readjusted:

- Health kits no longer recharge at warp pads
- Reduced number of invincibility frames in the dash
- Extended heal time slightly "

i knew we could believe in them

You know, I'm fine with dash being invuln if it takes timing to do. Bloodborne, Monster Hunter, etc, plenty of challenging games have dodge iframes.

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2016, 02:55:56 PM »

Quote from: AsinineVulpine
no man there's an upgrade to the dash that specifically blocks bullets. You have to buy that upgrade to do that and it costs 3 upgrade tokens. I have dashed into bullets before from all sorts of angles and always gotten damaged.
of course there's an upgrade. what else would i be talking about. if you say you thought that i was talking about an inherent dash-property, which would make the upgrade totally redundant, while simultaneously assuming the dash-in and dash-out moves are upgrades, your pants are on fire because you're a big fat liar

Quote from: Bane

"2) The most recent patch from Friday has been polarizing; many have expressed concern that particular tweaks make the experience less challenging, almost too easy. After a fair amount of consideration and consultation, we agree, and thus have readjusted:

You know, I'm fine with dash being invuln if it takes timing to do. Bloodborne, Monster Hunter, etc, plenty of challenging games have dodge iframes.

THIS IS A GOOD SIGN

i will have to test these changes over the weekend. hopefully the game's not easymode anymore
you can clearly see that budapestian bitch has gotta' be soaked in the knickers all fanning herself off

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2016, 06:58:07 PM »

Quote from: AsinineVulpine
no man there's an upgrade to the dash that specifically blocks bullets. You have to buy that upgrade to do that and it costs 3 upgrade tokens. I have dashed into bullets before from all sorts of angles and always gotten damaged.
of course there's an upgrade. what else would i be talking about. if you say you thought that i was talking about an inherent dash-property, which would make the upgrade totally redundant, while simultaneously assuming the dash-in and dash-out moves are upgrades, your pants are on fire because you're a big fat liar

Quote from: Bane

THIS IS A GOOD SIGN

i will have to test these changes over the weekend. hopefully the game's not easymode anymore

yeah well

you suck

but no I can definately replicate the 813 dashes in one go with ease with a keyboard and mouse. With a gamepad it's a little more tricky as you gotta basically race around that track and if you mis-aim it's all over. but with mouse and keyboard you can just hover the cursor over one of the panels, then just sit there tapping the spacebar in time

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2016, 07:39:43 PM »

that's impressive as fuck. you should play drums or something.

i tried it both ways, for like two hours, and only got to 250 on the gamepad

then i cheated :D
you can clearly see that budapestian bitch has gotta' be soaked in the knickers all fanning herself off

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2016, 08:19:32 AM »

that's impressive as fuck. you should play drums or something.

i tried it both ways, for like two hours, and only got to 250 on the gamepad

then i cheated :D

fuck no i can't play drums. :| I got rhythm maybe, but it doesn't mean I got coordination enough to multitask and combine various rhythms.

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2016, 10:25:27 AM »

imo, rhythm is the hard part—that coordination is practice (rhythm is, too, but i think keeping a constant, steady rhythm w/o a metronome is actually way harder than people think)

play drums

we'll have a band, you and i

a two man band

you'll play drums and i'll loudly insult the audience

we'll be stars

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 11:02:25 AM »

imo, rhythm is the hard part—that coordination is practice (rhythm is, too, but i think keeping a constant, steady rhythm w/o a metronome is actually way harder than people think)

play drums

we'll have a band, you and i

a two man band

you'll play drums and i'll loudly insult the audience

we'll be stars
yeah I htink i'll have hte "Insult the audience" down with how bad my drumming will be. e_e;

Dr. Javi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2016, 09:01:29 PM »

don't worry, bane is our bouncer so we're safe

Bane

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2016, 11:06:57 AM »

i'm 130 pounds of fury.
Pages: 1 [2]