Nexxushost Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: On going to LostGarden  (Read 1911 times)

averusblack

• View Profile
On going to LostGarden
« on: May 24, 2016, 10:17:06 PM »

So, I'm sure a bunch of you remember Pyroflame. He also went by Myah.

This sad little chap has taken to impersonating people because he's obsessed with coming into LG, despite the fact we've made it abundantly clear we don't fucking want him there under any circumstance. Same with tK - the staff ban him and he just comes back like a wart.

Unfortunately, this has necessitated a change in policy for us. I've always welcomed anybody to LG, even if I don't particularly like them (with a few choice exceptions, but you can count those on one hand) as long as they're willing to keep the peace and not start drama/be a dick (and some people just can't resist that, which is why there are those few choice exceptions).

Due to the fact the link to LG on the front page is broken (This is actually something we want, if you're reading this WJ. We'd prefer to be reference-only), the only way to get the link to the place is to ask somebody who already knows it. This means that there will be somebody to vouch for your identity if you show up in LG and we don't know you. If you go there, and there's nobody to say "yeah this person is who they say they are", we have no choice but to kick you out because of Dopi, Myah and others like them.

With that said, my skype is the same as this forum username. If you want the link or to verify yourself, just ask. I can also be reached at ave the black cat at gmail dot com if I'm not on skype for some reason. I don't really expect anybody to care, but I wanted to say this publically, so that nobody feels discriminated against if they try to play the "I'm not going to tell you who I am so I can be mysterious" game and end up getting BTFO.

Have a good one, folks.

Karasu

• Ne Invocas Non Expellere Posis, Principum Mors Est
    • View Profile
Re: On going to LostGarden
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 01:44:34 AM »

I'm still mysterious?
It's me Ave.
We talked about philosophies a while back.
Nice little chat about your ideas and some themes and sites linked which mirror them to degrees.

<.<;;;
Sorry for being the mystery man.
"All who stand before me will fall, all who lay behind me know this well."
"Names? How fickle and odd. You are my people and here we stand together as one."

averusblack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 02:25:22 AM »

You weren't, when I asked who you were you told me :P

Familiar

• Dial NotFam for Skype
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 08:39:48 AM »

Here I was mentioning to Webby how the front page link didn't work the other day to LG.

Welp.