Nexxushost Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Ban doesn't bother me but check this politicing out!  (Read 7684 times)

topazthespaz

• View Profile
Re: Ban doesn't bother me but check this politicing out!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2016, 01:37:24 PM »

This seems to sum up how Chaz pretty well I think.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 01:50:34 PM by topazthespaz »

Kuntka

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2016, 01:51:35 PM »

-Shrugs.- I have plenty to say to the people who try to manage the zoo, though like I've said before if the Mods sit there and spectate the entire shit storm then they -should- know better and telling me to take the  fucked up behavior less to heart is bullshit for that reason. Much like I asked respectfully multiple times about things and had shit rubbed in my face. Not at all my problem somebody gets tit for tat about it. Much like if Fenris doesn't like being threatened he shouldn't start shit like he does. It is starting shit. I know enough to get personal and I choose not to unless provoked.

Bottom line is don't shit on people and expect them not to try to plug your asshole for it.

Also, see? Corban's happy to coat everyone in shit and laugh at them for it. Great quality of character there. In the meanwhile go ahead and bring up more bullshit, I won't respond to it. From a web site full of people going the distance to harass people on facebook or any other medium they can get to cyber-bully people, I do expect it. Much like most of my 'threats' are for RP purposes but it's been evident how ripe the meta-gaming and OOC over RP behavior reigns. Post meme's, clique up, enjoy your shit-filled sand box. XD

In the meanwhile you all talk instead of the Mods and considering they're hunky dory with all the shit you pull it is much less hassle if I'm not around. Because I don't exist to let shit flood down-stream. Though if the Mods really want to Moderate things they should consider stopping shit storms instead of just sweeping them under rugs. They'd clearly enjoy it more if you folks RPed instead of dragged -everything- OOC -all- the time. Though at the same time they don't shake a stick if there is bad shit going down. Kudos on nailing pedo-predators. Kudos on running the site even if half the popular base are ungrateful shits. Kudos even on paying attention to when people get offensive.

Sorry I'm not more politically correct but what you expect me or anyone else to do is bullshit, be nice to you for being horrible people? Tolerate how much people shit all over each other so long as you are politically correct? Cut the actual bullshit, people, and if you want to bitch up a shit storm why don't you bring up how I called some people out that being Trans- isn't politically correct for some crowds either. Especially when you're such thin skinned in general, more offended about a word than the way society or culture goes. Boy howdy, go on and obsess about your wicker-man arguing and who gets burned at the stake. I can be a bitter, damaged person just like the rest of you and I don't care. It's quite the threshold for a Virgo. Erratic as I may be it does say a lot for the five or ten people who are a hard-on out for me and gas-light readily, I've met many others who didn't have such gripes. Not like Zeke, Fenris or Kunty start off on the right foot ever either. Much like a Mod 'can't' and doesn't say anything if someone logs into MH and people just insult them off the bat. Go do that shit somewhere else, see what you get. Lolz.

Literally no one cares if  you're "politically correct" dude. Stop jerking yourself off and using that as lubricant lol.

You sound batshit insane, smug, violent, you threaaten to rape people and nobody can tolerate your ass except for Aaliyah. Its not a goood look

Please stop writing crazy novels. thanks, MGMT

PS and for someone who claims to hate the site, imagines himself as thhe victim (LOLOLOL) and claims he's gone and will never come back you suure look comfortable in the arena right now on Lugaid. Aint that something?

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 01:57:28 PM by Kuntka »
'-Omni-American born of beats and blood!

The concert of the sun, unplugged!

I'M THE-

Fenris

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2016, 03:15:43 PM »

Play the martyr all you want, but the moment you get pressed or don't get what you want, everyone's getting skull-fucked, raped, is a degenerate, a racial slur/stereotype, an evil inhuman-monster, etc.

You've single-handedly managed to offend at least 75% of the site at one point or another, and you wonder why no ones on your side for this?

I mean after years of dropping n-bombs, threats of physical violence, threats of sexual violence, etc what do you expect? Is this how a rational person reacts when they are "teased" or when people simply don't want to deal with or agree with them?

I don't think Ix or even many of the other people were insincere when they told you you need help. I Honestly ponder if one day you're gonna get so worked up you're gonna hurt yourself or someone else.  I don't claim to be perfect myself, but you seriously act like a raving-lunatic when you get upset, and for your own sake and others I sincerely hope you get some help and stop obsessing over petty shit.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 03:21:05 PM by Fenris »

Errant

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2016, 06:26:34 PM »

TheHarbinger

• 口語の歌を歌う
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2016, 10:16:05 PM »

Your minions have failed you

MEGAMADMUSICIAN

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2016, 10:21:35 PM »

The only way to win...

...is to not play.

Darth Ragerade

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2016, 11:10:07 PM »

-Shrugs.- I have plenty to say to the people who try to manage the zoo, though like I've said before if the Mods sit there and spectate the entire shit storm then they -should- know better and telling me to take the  fucked up behavior less to heart is bullshit for that reason. Much like I asked respectfully multiple times about things and had shit rubbed in my face. Not at all my problem somebody gets tit for tat about it. Much like if Fenris doesn't like being threatened he shouldn't start shit like he does. It is starting shit. I know enough to get personal and I choose not to unless provoked.

Bottom line is don't shit on people and expect them not to try to plug your asshole for it.

Also, see? Corban's happy to coat everyone in shit and laugh at them for it. Great quality of character there. In the meanwhile go ahead and bring up more bullshit, I won't respond to it. From a web site full of people going the distance to harass people on facebook or any other medium they can get to cyber-bully people, I do expect it. Much like most of my 'threats' are for RP purposes but it's been evident how ripe the meta-gaming and OOC over RP behavior reigns. Post meme's, clique up, enjoy your shit-filled sand box. XD

In the meanwhile you all talk instead of the Mods and considering they're hunky dory with all the shit you pull it is much less hassle if I'm not around. Because I don't exist to let shit flood down-stream. Though if the Mods really want to Moderate things they should consider stopping shit storms instead of just sweeping them under rugs. They'd clearly enjoy it more if you folks RPed instead of dragged -everything- OOC -all- the time. Though at the same time they don't shake a stick if there is bad shit going down. Kudos on nailing pedo-predators. Kudos on running the site even if half the popular base are ungrateful shits. Kudos even on paying attention to when people get offensive.

Sorry I'm not more politically correct but what you expect me or anyone else to do is bullshit, be nice to you for being horrible people? Tolerate how much people shit all over each other so long as you are politically correct? Cut the actual bullshit, people, and if you want to bitch up a shit storm why don't you bring up how I called some people out that being Trans- isn't politically correct for some crowds either. Especially when you're such thin skinned in general, more offended about a word than the way society or culture goes. Boy howdy, go on and obsess about your wicker-man arguing and who gets burned at the stake. I can be a bitter, damaged person just like the rest of you and I don't care. It's quite the threshold for a Virgo. Erratic as I may be it does say a lot for the five or ten people who are a hard-on out for me and gas-light readily, I've met many others who didn't have such gripes. Not like Zeke, Fenris or Kunty start off on the right foot ever either. Much like a Mod 'can't' and doesn't say anything if someone logs into MH and people just insult them off the bat. Go do that shit somewhere else, see what you get. Lolz.

topazthespaz

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2016, 11:19:09 PM »

Hello I'm the expert that was called in. Just have to say after looking over your tale with my incredibly skillful eye, and going through the various details, that, and I hate to admit this; because well I try to be fair about my assessments. Your story has no value at all whatsoever. It actually is in fact super uncool and should be never be shared or read as a crime against all things that are in fact cool.

TheHarbinger

• 口語の歌を歌う
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2016, 11:49:05 PM »

But in all seriousness... it's like he's dousing himself in gasoline and lightning the match... and his obsession with Corban is cute and hilarious. This is some Arkham Asylum type shit here.

Your minions have failed you

Fenris

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2016, 04:20:58 AM »

Hello I'm the expert that was called in. Just have to say after looking over your tale with my incredibly skillful eye, and going through the various details, that, and I hate to admit this; because well I try to be fair about my assessments. Your story has no value at all whatsoever. It actually is in fact super uncool and should be never be shared or read as a crime against all things that are in fact cool.

LMAO. Topz is officially the arbiter of cool stories for bros.

MEGAMADMUSICIAN

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2016, 01:44:13 PM »

Honestly, it's 'bout time Chaz caught the ban. Not because he deserved it, but because being how he was, was not going to help him at all with any of his issues. I watched the steady but certain decline in his ability to reason, as well as the fact that he may actually be responsible for running off several rather new people. (Though he would far from being the only one to do this with a fucked up logic train and a tin-foil hat.) Yeah, new peeps don't appreciate being ranted at, dawg. And it's not like this is a big place.

Yes Chaz, that was me showing some genuine concern over your mental health, in which you should know that -the internet will not help you with your mental health.- Trust me on that one. it never does. Ever. Take a break. Go outside. Interact with some actual people and try to act normal.

Do be aware though that having to take pills for shit ain't a goddamn excuse to act like a shitbat and fly into everyone's face. It never was. It never will be. You're surprised you're just catching the ban now? You should of been banned at the very least, six months ago.

Go somewhere else, or better off, take a break from the internet. If you DO go somewhere else, do expect a similar reaction. You'll find that not many people appreciate being shoved into the depths of conspiracy theories and massive rants that equate to nothing.

For the record?

Fuck you Chaz, for embarrassing TK as a whole, and each and every user, every mod, and every admin on it. Fuck you for stirring up completely unnecessary drama when there was really none to be had. Fuck you for starting shitstorms of retardation when people were actually trying to have fun. Fuck you for threatening to rape people. Fuck you for harassing people. Fuck you for having the complete inability to let shit go. Fuck you for trying to use a old-ass screenshot and trying to make it sound current, when it's clear what day it is on the screenshot. Fuck you for trying to play the victim again and again, you craptastic cry-bully. Fuck you for getting perfectly good and reasonable people to leave TK. Fuck you for screaming at -random people- you thought were people who were -out to get you- when they were out minding their own goddamn business.

I hope your ass never comes back. No, wait.

I hope you DO come back, so you can kick, scream, and flail at every goddamn opportunity like a shitty knock-off version of trigglypuff and get banned over and over and over. I hope you DO try other places as well, and get the same goddamn treatment, because you fucking deserve it you egotistic unhinged piece of crap. Every goddamn thing that comes down on you? You deserve it, because you instigate it.

Fuck you.

Get out.

P.S. I don't know who the fuck deleted your posts, but whoever did was a goddamn hero.

And if it was you? Fuck you for trying to eliminate evidence of your massive amounts shittery that was stupidity and cancer.

There deserves to be no record of you ever existing here. Anything else would be a massive disservice.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 01:46:41 PM by MEGAMADMUSICIAN »
The only way to win...

...is to not play.

TheSinisterMinister

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2016, 07:59:32 PM »

Hey Chaz, got any more of those....

Errant

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2016, 10:55:14 PM »

Honestly, it's 'bout time Chaz caught the ban. Not because he deserved it, but because being how he was, was not going to help him at all with any of his issues. I watched the steady but certain decline in his ability to reason, as well as the fact that he may actually be responsible for running off several rather new people. (Though he would far from being the only one to do this with a fucked up logic train and a tin-foil hat.) Yeah, new peeps don't appreciate being ranted at, dawg. And it's not like this is a big place.

Yes Chaz, that was me showing some genuine concern over your mental health, in which you should know that -the internet will not help you with your mental health.- Trust me on that one. it never does. Ever. Take a break. Go outside. Interact with some actual people and try to act normal.

Do be aware though that having to take pills for shit ain't a goddamn excuse to act like a shitbat and fly into everyone's face. It never was. It never will be. You're surprised you're just catching the ban now? You should of been banned at the very least, six months ago.

Go somewhere else, or better off, take a break from the internet. If you DO go somewhere else, do expect a similar reaction. You'll find that not many people appreciate being shoved into the depths of conspiracy theories and massive rants that equate to nothing.

For the record?

Fuck you Chaz, for embarrassing TK as a whole, and each and every user, every mod, and every admin on it. Fuck you for stirring up completely unnecessary drama when there was really none to be had. Fuck you for starting shitstorms of retardation when people were actually trying to have fun. Fuck you for threatening to rape people. Fuck you for harassing people. Fuck you for having the complete inability to let shit go. Fuck you for trying to use a old-ass screenshot and trying to make it sound current, when it's clear what day it is on the screenshot. Fuck you for trying to play the victim again and again, you craptastic cry-bully. Fuck you for getting perfectly good and reasonable people to leave TK. Fuck you for screaming at -random people- you thought were people who were -out to get you- when they were out minding their own goddamn business.

I hope your ass never comes back. No, wait.

I hope you DO come back, so you can kick, scream, and flail at every goddamn opportunity like a shitty knock-off version of trigglypuff and get banned over and over and over. I hope you DO try other places as well, and get the same goddamn treatment, because you fucking deserve it you egotistic unhinged piece of crap. Every goddamn thing that comes down on you? You deserve it, because you instigate it.

Fuck you.

Get out.

P.S. I don't know who the fuck deleted your posts, but whoever did was a goddamn hero.

And if it was you? Fuck you for trying to eliminate evidence of your massive amounts shittery that was stupidity and cancer.

There deserves to be no record of you ever existing here. Anything else would be a massive disservice.

^^^

Darth Ragerade

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2016, 11:51:07 PM »

Yo Chazzy.

Furr

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2016, 06:36:51 PM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3