Nexxushost Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Returning to the site, want to start a new RP  (Read 1126 times)

DemonCurse

• View Profile
Returning to the site, want to start a new RP
« on: June 11, 2017, 08:05:48 PM »

Hello everyone, this is my first time on the Forums for thekeep. Although in the past I use to RP on there quite often. I have been away for a long time. I miss RPing on here and plan to return soon. However I don't want to return and spend hours looking for a random RP to join. With that in mind I would like to drop an idea for an RP and see if it is liked enough to start either when I return or even before I come back.

So, here it is:

Setting: medieval/syfy/fantasy (yes airships)
Background: In the begining there was only one kingdom per a race. With each race living in peace however uneasy it was. The demi-humans were always uneasy with the greed of humans. But no ome race could stand against their might. When the King of the humans passed away his seven children fought for control, for the King never declared a true heir to the throne. Each child had a different vision of how the kingdom should function. Thus started the war among the humans. A war the engulfed the whole war and lasted generations. As time passed the world had all but forgotten how this all came to be. Great city's turned to ancient and forgotten ruins. Til finally a truce to the war was called. For Five Thousand years this uneasy peace has lasted. But the strains of the peace have been showing every where and tis only a matter of time until the world returns to the chaos of war, unless something stops it.

Races allowed: Human, Elf, Drow, Dragon, Dragonborn, Dwarf, Gnome, Orc, Kitsune, Werewolf, Cat-people, Bunny people, Devil people, Trolls.  (Yes half races or hybrid races as some call them are allowed, also note that there are some races that cannot/will not have a halfbreed)

Note: Kingdoms have yet to be named, those who playas the King or Queen may name their Kingdom.

Roles needed to be filled:
Kingdom 1:
King:
Queen:
Elder Princess:
Younger Princess
Captain of Royal Guard:
Guards:
Ambassador:

Kingdom 2:
Queen:
Prince:
Princess:
Captain or the Royal Guard:
Guards:
Ambassador:

Kingdom 3:
King:
Queen:
Elder Prince:
Younger Prince:
Princess:
Captain of the Royal Guard:
Guards:
Ambassador:

Kingdom 4:
King:
Elder Princess:
Elder Prince:
Younger Princess:
Younger Prince:
Captain of the Royal Guard:
Guards:
Ambassador:

Dwarf Kingdom:
King:
Queen:
Prince:
Ambassador:

Drow Kingdom:
King:
Queen:
Princess:
Prince:
Ambassador:

Even Kingdom:
Elder 1:
Elder 2:
Elder 3:
Elder 4:

All other races are either at this point tribes or have integrated with Human cities.
This does not mean you have to poce one of these rolls to be able to join. Not all roles have to be filled up for this to work.

Rules for right now are simple.

Rule#1: no being disrespectful to others in ooc chat.
Rule#2: no killing players without their permission.
Rule#3: no one is unbeatable or all powerful unless they have been alive long enough to become that strong. Meaning just about everyone can be killed in this.
Rule#4: if and I do mean IF, you and another player plan to get R-rated go to a private room no one want to put up with that.
Rule#5: posting goes in order of first come first served. Unless otherwise stated by the maker of the room.

All are Subjects to change. Meaning i might add or remove things as things progress.

P.S. please excuse any typos. It's late here and I'm typing this while extremely tired.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 12:06:46 PM by DemonCurse »