Nexxushost Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Alliyah's ongoing harassment  (Read 544 times)

Kiko

• View Profile
Alliyah's ongoing harassment
« on: March 18, 2019, 08:46:34 AM »

I have followed the many tracks of reporting username/player Alliyah, and her multiple alts, via chat. I have reported her to mod (Vivi) and admin (Web), with pleas for some action against this.

Harassment:  Merriam Webster dictionary defines harassment or harassas such:
"(1) : to annoy persistently
(2) : to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct"

In regards to this definition, username/player Alliyah (and her 100+ alts) has persisted in harassing not only myself, but many other users in the Keep, despite multiple instances in being told to leave the harassed alone and utilizing the /ignore feature; as seen below, in a documented and unprovoked attack by her against myself. Please see the following screenshots in regards to Alliyah's inability to control herself. As you can see, these logs date back to the beginning of the year. These are not all the logs, as there are quite a few, but if needed, I can upload them as necessary.

January 29, 2019:

January 30, 2019:

February 2, 2019:
https://imgur.com/a/CcWJoou

March 18, 2019:

(Fun fact learned: /ignore doesn't follow across multiple devices).

If anyone else has any other proof of Alliyah ignore-evading to continue to verbally harass them, well, this is the thread for you!  *two thumbs up*

(Mods, seriously, can you do something about this?)

Cai

• View Profile
Re: Alliyah's ongoing harassment
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 03:33:01 PM »

While it's nowhere near the level of harassment that the above demonstrates, I figured I'd toss a couple of the screenshots I still have of my encounters with her as well. Her messages to me started after I commented on a conversation that had been going on about her and her behaviour, and my own negative experience of her independently of her harassment of anyone else. She then took to randomly whispering me on assorted names at random times out of the blue with no context over a couple of weeks, whether I asked her to stop whispering me, or simply ignored her (or was even asleep a couple of times).

I spend a lot of time tabbed out or doing other things if not actively talking on TK, and have come back after an hour or so to find whispers from her telling me to stop harassing her out of the blue like the above. Something definitely needs doing about her behaviour.

Kiko

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 11:34:45 AM »

According to the AUP, Rule number 8 states: If harassing behavior persists to the point where the /ignore function is no longer helpful, the harasser is in violation of this rule and may be dealt with by the staff.

Obviously, using the /ignore function doesn't work when the user you're avoiding makes new names to continue to harass you... Essentially Alliyah is /ignore evading to continue to harass me.

Update on March 21, 2019. (Side note: I hadn't spoken in the Main Hall or the Keep in the past two hours prior to this message.)

Further harassment on a different name:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 12:06:16 PM by Kiko »

Kiko

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 07:40:09 PM »

Please see an update to the continual unprovoked harassment on March 21, 2019. With again, another plea for her to please leave me alone, before I, yet again, utilized the /ignore function.

If anything The Keep could use is a more functional /ignore function. A function where the ignore can't be undone when you log out or something, so you don't have to keep remembering to apply /ignore because someone might verbally harass you when they get bored. That'd be great. :)

Kiko

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 10:06:36 AM »

On March 22, 2019, three users documented and screenshot harassment and verbal abuse by user, Alliyah.

In one user's case, Alliyah not only broke "Rule 8: Users shall not harass other users."
but also "Rule 2: Users of the Keep are to keep profanity to a minimum, or between characters and not players."
and "Rule 9: Any user who uses The Keep for the purposes of spamming will be subject to kicking. as shown below:

Aforementioned harassment of other two users: