Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Woot  (Read 19912 times)

Fenris

• View Profile
Re: Woot
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2015, 03:45:58 AM »

Why is Jesus banned?

ban evasion.

you'd think nailing him to a cross would give him the message but NOOO motherfucker resurrects like not even a few days later and is all like "LOL GAIZ I'M BACK HAHAH I'M THE SON OF GOD CHECK OUT MY HAND HOLES NOW I CAN JERK OFF /THROUGH/ MY HANDS! AHHAHA"

so you know, we re-banned his stupid arse. this one seems to have stuck.

Still going on about this 'second coming' or something though.

Tsk why did you have to compare him to Jesus? THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS!

? but Jesus is Jesus.

...oh you were talking about some other guy? Sorry my bad.

Who's on second base. lol (Not sure if reference is well known.)

Moondog

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2015, 11:53:08 AM »

No, no, Who's on first base.

Fenris

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2015, 04:30:26 PM »

No, no, Who's on first base.

Yeah but Whats on second.

Crest

• τοῖς τολμῶσιν ἡ τύχη ξύμφορος
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2015, 03:36:57 PM »

Why is Jesus banned?

ban evasion.

you'd think nailing him to a cross would give him the message but NOOO motherfucker resurrects like not even a few days later and is all like "LOL GAIZ I'M BACK HAHAH I'M THE SON OF GOD CHECK OUT MY HAND HOLES NOW I CAN JERK OFF /THROUGH/ MY HANDS! AHHAHA"

So he's banned for ban evasion even though he's been told not to come back or it WILL be ban evasion?  Hell, what was the original ban for, aside from annoying the piss out of everyone?

AsinineVulpine

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2015, 06:50:37 PM »

Why is Jesus banned?

ban evasion.

So he's banned for ban evasion even though he's been told not to come back or it WILL be ban evasion?  Hell, what was the original ban for, aside from annoying the piss out of everyone?

Fenris

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2015, 08:20:54 PM »

Why is Jesus banned?

ban evasion.

jesus

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2015, 03:54:14 PM »

ban evading, even though no one told me i was banned in the first place, I logged out for the night and logged back in the next day and i was able to log in (well because i didn't know i was banned dur dur). I was later kicked for no reason off the site and i logged back in normally SO then i proceeded to talk to the moderator asking "why i kicked?" i assumed a login bug too, he said I was banned when i asked vivi why i was banned he just banned me again, so I asked why was I banned? till this day no ones told me why. Lol

AND IF THEY TELL ME "WHY DIDNT YOU JUST EMAIL THE MODERATORS OR CONTACT THEM HERE INSTEAD OF LOGGING BACK IN?"

my reply would be... "lol bruh im still waiting as to know legit why i was banned the first time its been what? since october of last yr?"

though he told me not to come back cuz it was going to be reviewed and i kept my end of the bargain, still waiting on that review, since they said there was bugs on the site, hence i didn't ban evade this was conveyed to me through the ombudsmen so one case of ban evasion was cleared but they got me on technicality for the others. Again they never told me what was the ORIGINAL FIRST BAN for.

but if it was for self defense because oflwood accused me of not being a marine and of lying about shit while i was afk in formation in lazy lounge, then fair enough, i'll keep my perma ban and i'd gladly be banned 100X over because no one bad mouths my service especially some faq who aint got shit going for him. If he was a real man with ballz he'd join at least the chairforce.

You can refer to the other threads for clarification. I had the logs/screens of Vivi's conversation with me while being banned, which no warning was given, nor did I know I was banned.... I thought I was actually kicked, or a login bug. a ban implies not being able to log back in, but I was able to normally. All they said was "oh bugs" so which one is it? bugs or a ban, but again how df was i able to log back in under the same name?

=B

ive still yet to go into TK dou.

Fenris

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2015, 05:02:16 PM »

Yet here you are... Still trying to convince people you are the second coming. Shouldn't you be killing Terrorists with your bare-hands with Jackie-Chan or something right now? When you say you don't care about TK anymore, it kinda is a mixed message when you come back so often, and even beg webby to buy it from him. *shrug* You honestly remind me of a less successful version of Donald Trump, you just don't know when to shut the fuck up lol.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 05:04:17 PM by Fenris »

jesus

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2015, 08:16:44 PM »

i dont want TK not anymore its hit a point not even bernie sanders can save it, i have my own forum/chat already homie slice. Ive done a lot in the past 3yrs alone and you're still here son..

I come to the forums because watching lulz faygot drama every other month is actually entertaining, i can give two fucks either or.

My recommendation hover over to the right hand corner of the window, click it, get out of your chair, grab a pencil, turn it side ways, and stick it through your candy ass.

Rom Spaceknight

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2015, 01:48:01 PM »

i dont want TK not anymore its hit a point not even bernie sanders can save it, i have my own forum/chat already homie slice. Ive done a lot in the past 3yrs alone and you're still here son..

I come to the forums because watching lulz faygot drama every other month is actually entertaining, i can give two fucks either or.

My recommendation hover over to the right hand corner of the window, click it, get out of your chair, grab a pencil, turn it side ways, and stick it through your candy ass.

(In the age of mobile devices accusing someone who uses the internet of being a do nothing loser is deeply hilarious. Of course, it's not a real accusation, it's a posting gimmick, but I figure it's worth addressing anyway.)

Crest

• τοῖς τολμῶσιν ἡ τύχη ξύμφορος
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2015, 03:04:15 PM »

(In the age of mobile devices accusing someone who uses the internet of being a do nothing loser is deeply hilarious. Of course, it's not a real accusation, it's a posting gimmick, but I figure it's worth addressing anyway.)

Not to get into Rei's corner or anything, Rom, but the majority of TK are not doing it from mobile devices, but from their computers, plunked down, doing the same old shit all day.  In fact, I've logged on TK all of once per week for the last month or so, possibly two.  Any time I do, a particular few groups of people - who are here constantly, and consistently - tell me to go get a life.  But apparently they think I'm half the chat whether I'm around or not, so in their heads, I'm here all the time so they constantly talk about it and make some weird hive mind about my presence. That said, the entire Keep really needs to review how much time it spends online.  That comment is NOT directed at people like you, Rom,  who despite being an original I barely consider a Keepster at this point with your comparative attendance.

Rom Spaceknight

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2015, 03:22:20 PM »

Not to get into Rei's corner or anything, Rom, but the majority of TK are not doing it from mobile devices, but from their computers, plunked down, doing the same old shit all day.  In fact, I've logged on TK all of once per week for the last month or so, possibly two.  Any time I do, a particular few groups of people - who are here constantly, and consistently - tell me to go get a life.  But apparently they think I'm half the chat whether I'm around or not, so in their heads, I'm here all the time so they constantly talk about it and make some weird hive mind about my presence. That said, the entire Keep really needs to review how much time it spends online.  That comment is NOT directed at people like you, Rom,  who despite being an original I barely consider a Keepster at this point with your comparative attendance.

Didn't they all leave when Ezekiel got owned?

Averus

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2015, 05:17:55 PM »

No, we're just off in our own place on the server now.

Most of us are still around, our central get-together is just Lost Gardens now... which is pretty much how we like it. Zeke still goes to tK, now that his ban is up, and so do a lot of the other LGers, myself included. I lurk in there to reach people I don't talk to often, but still talk to.

Believe it or not we don't even discuss Minerva and her bullshit that often. Usually when she comes up it's because she's the butt of some joke, like a donkey on our Minecraft realm being given her name.

MEGAMADMUSICIAN

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2015, 07:52:25 AM »

people taking elf pretend seriously

to the point of poking into people's personal lives

think about it

it's elf pretend

it's not a contest

it's not even a game

it's elf pretend

before anyone does anyone on tk at this point, including me, i want you to think to yourselves 'this is over elf pretend'

elf pretend

this is all over elf pretend
The only way to win...

...is to not play.

Furr

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2015, 10:13:03 AM »

people taking elf pretend seriously

to the point of poking into people's personal lives

think about it

it's elf pretend

Do I smell an EOI reference there?