Nexxushost Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: I have decided to no longer troll due to lack of peoples humor  (Read 38513 times)

PeacefulTroll

• View Profile
I have decided to no longer troll due to lack of peoples humor
« on: February 12, 2015, 12:05:51 PM »

Since you poop heads can't play along, and take a couple of minor jokes I will stop being a troll. This is in response to Glaceon, and the rest of you unfriendly buttheads they can't have a sense of humor

Familiar

• Dial NotFam for Skype
    • View Profile
Re: I have decided to no longer troll due to lack of peoples humor
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 09:58:29 PM »

Where shall I deliver the care packages now that you no longer live under a bridge?

Furr

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 07:33:25 AM »

Oh, it still lives below a bridge. Just not our bridge.

Besides, when an entire community tells one to stop some shenanigans, maybe it's not they who are in the wrong...

Fenris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 09:47:35 AM »

It's okay bro, The Joker has the same problem.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 12:12:12 PM by Fenris »

Kade

• "So you have a slime fetish?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 10:10:35 PM »

Man, ya'll suck.

jesus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 11:11:11 PM »

shit brah, a word of advice peaceful troll, the farther away your out of that chat the better. As soon as I got /kicked shit started looking up for me in RL even faster. I have one dude to thank, my man wolfboy. shit if it weren't for him i'd probably be derping around the dying chats. Would not have reconnected with some cool bros, and met some awesome artists and now work in a very awesome studio lol the karma I guess. I wonder what web wants TK for, i'd take this o' forsaken place. HEY web how much you want tk for? 2gs? i'll write a check, you can still run it and shit if you want.

Kade

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 07:58:21 PM »

$2,000 usd for this site? LOOOL wow.

Kuntka

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 09:16:44 PM »

...'Dying chats', 'man y'all suck'.

But here you are, both banned, begging for attention in the forums. For months now.

There's something about that and the fact that you're both stuck essentially jerking each other off because no one else is biting. Ugh.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 09:18:16 PM by Himteckerjam »
'-Omni-American born of beats and blood!

The concert of the sun, unplugged!

I'M THE-

MEGAMADMUSICIAN

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 11:41:53 AM »

Ok.

So you want to buy TK for 2k.

There seems to be a couple of things you don't realize.

A: TK may be costing Webby money to keep running, which means that TK becomes a liability. Which considering the spending habits of most people in the military, means TK likely won't be running for much longer.

B: Assuming you actually are in the Marines, you will likely get deployed, which means that even if you are making a profit off of TK you will not be able to consistently insure that it is running smoothly how you like it, which means that it may than start costing you money.

C: Isen't 2k like, one of your paychecks? (Assuming you're lower enlisted.)

As someone who has been around -that- block, I can come up with a comprehensive list of things to buy before a chat client which will likely cost you money to keep running.

• A car.
  • Beer.
  • Fried Chicken.
  • D&D 5e
  • Heroes of the Storm (You can buy your way into the beta now!)
  • Friends.
  • Whores.
  • Whores for your friends.
  • A fake plastic sword to embarrass your entire chain of command with. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdZhsaVl_no)
  • A bigass TV.
  • A pimp new sound system.
  • Rims (Assuming you got a car.)
  • A girlfriend.
  • A wife husband.
  • Heroin

Now, that's just the list of things that in the mind of any self-destructiverespecting lower enlisted would have on his priority list. Now, let's go back to that thing you said about
shit brah, a word of advice peaceful troll, the farther away your out of that chat the better.

You go on to say

I wonder what web wants TK for, i'd take this o' forsaken place. HEY web how much you want tk for? 2gs?

Holy shit man, make up your mind already. You either don't want to be here, or you do.

...on the other hand, I completely believe he's military now. He's trying to spend a fuckton of money on what everyone sane would regard as 'stupid shit.'
The only way to win...

...is to not play.

Kade

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2015, 01:33:00 PM »

...'Dying chats', 'man y'all suck'.

But here you are, both banned, begging for attention in the forums. For months now.

There's something about that and the fact that you're both stuck essentially jerking each other off because no one else is biting. Ugh.

date registered: Jan 13th
date today: Feb 19th

i can't even begin to emphasize how categorically wrong you are about everything you've said. lol.

edit: ps that picture was a bad choice. even your sense of humor sucks. lol

Kuntka

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2015, 02:35:52 PM »

'U rong, u suck'

Okay, Kade.
'-Omni-American born of beats and blood!

The concert of the sun, unplugged!

I'M THE-

Kade

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 03:53:19 PM »

the only response necessary for a tool like you. :D

jesus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2015, 10:06:12 AM »

Let me break it down to you barney style. I am in the marines, I was in a none deployable unit and applied to one of the options listed below on the site. So now I am a reservist, and will most likely start OCS as a Officer since the need arose.

Not to worry I don't "spend my money" like other marines, I also ranked up real quick. I received my E-3 upon graduation of bootcamp and i'm in the board for E-4 and I barely have one year in. There are a lot of cases of 4 year Sergeants, it just takes dedication and a great lot of motivation.

http://www.marines.com/becoming-a-marine/commissioning-programs

and the Reserve Officer program

http://www.marines.com/eligibility/service-options/reserve?nav=LP1

That pretty much allows me to be an officer at a reserve unit and be able to keep track of TK? Though I did explain that Webby would have control of TK, i'd just own it. Though things would go as business as usual. Money is really not an issue. =P

Also 2 grand is not one of my paychecks, I make money off my civilian job which is commissioned based and I get paid while not working, money just flows in because of the monthly commission.

Not to mention my other business ventures, like art commissions, so I have several paychecks coming on from different directions. My family own apartments so, I sort of have free rent so....................

This site suck currently but it doesn't mean it cannot unsuck? I come in the forums once in a blue moon to check up on a few pals that's about it.

Any more questions?

MEGAMADMUSICIAN

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2015, 04:50:27 PM »

>in the marines
>non-deployable
>forever POG
The only way to win...

...is to not play.

jesus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2015, 12:03:47 PM »

Yeah but, this is the pog time. It's peace time.. Though in the Officer rank I'm going for infantry 0302, or the 02's so........

so forever not POG.

besides, where I am currently at they want us to know every weapon, nomenclature, taking it apart, putting it back together and firing and often times do humps with 240's, MK19, TOW, and M16. I am pretty much prepared and have to take constant tests on each weapon every drill. Far more than I did while active, all I did there was sit in a desk and clean. Here we pretty much field, and require us to learn everything. It's hectic like I'm getting humVEE certification. I'm an 0411 and already doing mechanic work plus all the other jobs, also did some com and logistics embarking. Since we hold a great rep for having reservists who became medal of honor recipients.  Command wants us to know everything, in case a man goes down someone else can do the job.

Ask an 03 anything about a weapon they haven't used much and they will look at you brainless.
Ask me anything about any of the 03 weapons and I gotchu and can carry it on humps.

though yes I am a pog. =P
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 12:22:46 PM by jesus »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9